Endangered flavours

Post any flavours you see that are being axed in the near future

Molinberry

Classic Belgian waffle

6 Likes

Iā€™ve recently learned that Molinberry has ceased manufacture of their ā€˜Classic Belgian Waffleā€™. Iā€™ve been in contact with them via email(back, and forth) for several dayā€™s, with them offering to make me a special order(they still have the ingredientā€™s). This would help me, but do nothing for the rest of us mixerā€™s who use this concentrate. So, Iā€™m calling on you to compose a short, simple message to them, politely letting them know that you are an active member of the vaping community who relies on this (wonderful,excellent,canā€™t live without :wink:) product, and that they should consider resuming manufacture of it. There is a chance, that if we bombard their inbox with our concernā€™s, it might just get them to act! Even if you donā€™t regularly use this specific flavor, the next one that they decide to chop might be!

info@molinberryflavours.com

6 Likes

Iā€™ve just sent an email to the company and did my best to make them reconsider. If/when I hear back from them I will post the reply here.:crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

Never had or used this flavour before but Iā€™ll fire them an email at some point to try and help them change their mind. Not gonna do it now because if they get a bunch of emails in a short period of time it will probably look a bit suspicious lol

6 Likes

Is this like Save the Whales?

6 Likes

Exactly the same, except without the whales. :smile:

6 Likes

The Whales arenā€™t really necessary! :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll gladly help out @whthek. Being a realist, Iā€™m not sure why they cancelled it, but I can only assume, lack of sales ? No one wants product sitting endlessly. Emails can help in the short term, but again, being a realist, if the sales are down, the sales are down.

Emails first, then watch and wait. I single flavored it, but only briefly used it. Spreading the word, increasing the hype/chatter, and chowcasing some recipes will help.

5 Likes

@whthek as always I would PREP. Iā€™d take them up ON that special order, JUST so you have a mega stash, JUST in case.

As ALWAYS is the case, those who panic, are the ones who didnā€™t prepare. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, I get it, SD, and Iā€™m not under the illusion that somehow, a few emailā€™s will accomplish getting them to resume producing it, either. Nothing ventured, nothing gained thoughā€¦when it comeā€™s down to it, whatā€™s gnawing at me is thisā€¦and,correct me if Iā€™m wrong.
In my mindā€™s eye, it would have made good business sense for a company such as Molinberry, who caterā€™s to a niche group of people to make their living, to have communicated their intention of discontinuing this flavor. To the mixer with his/her own customerā€™s, who sellā€™s eliquid in volume, with this particular concentrate in a recipe, now faceā€™s having to reformulate it and hope itā€™s still viable, or be screwed. Iā€™ve only been on the scene for 5yrs., but donā€™t remember seeing a flavor pulled like this. Am I being naive?

I thought it was very accommodating of them to offer this to me(and told them so), even after having told them I was just a guy mixing in my house! For me though, itā€™s just not at the top of my list to lay out $$ for what Iā€™m sure would be a costly transaction. /end of rant :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hmm, wonder if it just has been rebrandedā€¦
https://b2b.sobucky.com/super-aromas-waffle-with-butter.html

Waffle With Butter

Super Aromas | Food flavours

Sweet, soft, and freshly baked Belgian waffles, with melted butter

7 Likes

Maybe @JimmyLee will have the low down shortly, think heā€™s emailed them!

5 Likes

I would hope that they would of told me as muchā€¦anything is possible!

5 Likes

Correction thatā€™s Molinberry!

5 Likes

ā€œSAVE THE WAFFLESā€, Sign the petition!

6 Likes

Didnā€™t someone say that molinberry and ssa are both made by the same company?

5 Likes

Yepp, and Chemnovatic, too!

4 Likes

I donā€™t know for some reason despite having over 600 concentrates I donā€™t have a single Molinberry or SSA!

5 Likes

and yet, here you are , taking part in the save the Wha^*#, err, Waffle effort! lol

5 Likes

Solidarity brother!

6 Likes