New (SSA flavours)

17 brand new flavours from Super Aromas - Apple (Fresh), Apple Piñata, Bavarian Cream, Butterscotch (Rich), Cactus Juice, Cheesecake On Graham, Chocolate Mousse, Clotted Cream, Crumbly Cookie, Flakey Pastry, Honeycomb Crumble, Lemon Wafer Cream, Pineapple (Sweet), Raspberry (Blue), Waffle with Butter, Watermelon (Sour) and Watermelon Taffy.

7 Likes

Dam I’m still trying the other load I’ve got and they bring out more ,not going to sleep now just vape 24 hrs a day to keep up

8 Likes

@Timwis I was lucky enough, that @wllmc sent me 14 of them just a short while ago. I have to go through you list, as a very few weren’t being stocked by BCF at the time. There were QUITE a few great flavors in this run …

Thank you for sharing this @Timwis.

9 Likes

Eerily similar name to CNV offering…‘LCW’

…and Waffle with Butter

@Rocky02852 mentioned this one in my ‘Endangered Flavors’ thread, pertaining to Classic Belgian Waffle being discontinued…

I’m beginning to wonder if SSA, MB, and CNV are consolidating their lines under one name.

7 Likes

It would be nice if they responded to peeps emails to confirm this!

5 Likes

Hope I like the clotted cream, but I some how missed the honeycomb. Of course one that I was really interested in :rofl:

7 Likes

@marsh8

I really liked the

Clotted Cream

Clotted Cream (SSA) 1% 2-13-22 – OK you UK’ers, where WAS Clotted Cream originally made ?? Devon, Cornwall, Yokrshire ?? Apparently there’s a bit of contention. Regardless, Clotted Cream is probably the RICHEST cream out there, and you UK’ers probably know it well, but us US’ers, may have never had it. I’ve had a similar cream in cream puffs before, so maybe that will help. At 1% this one was quite full, fairly rich, and had a unique creamy taste. I couldn’t place it exactly, but it reminded me of cream filled puffs filling. About mid level sweet, and def. had a vanilla note. Not a custard, but a really good thick cream, with good mouthfeel. An obvious immediate desire was to mix it up with a biscuit and some jam, and I think after this tester, I"m going to do JUST that. Just like the previous flavor, I struggled to find something, ANYTHING that I could nit pick, and I couldn’t. I can see this flavor, getting a LOT of usage, including quite a few puddings. Really hard to knock this one down. 9.9/10 .

5 Likes

That’s a good sign! Hope the luck is on my side today. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I didn’t see the “Flakey Pastry” on your list of testing. Did I miss it or you not get that one?
Seems that sold out quick, got the email saying out of stock do I want anything in it’s place. May still get the honeycomb after all.

7 Likes

So that makes additional couple of new flavors (but they still don’t hold half of flavors BCF is offering).
:laughing:

34 NEW SSA flavors (so far)

• Apple (Fresh)
  • Bavarian Cream
  • Butterscotch (Rich)
  • Cactus Juice
  • Chocolate Mousse
  • Crumbly Cookie
  • Flakey Pastry
  • Pineapple (Sweet)
  • Waffle with Butter
  • Watermelon (Sour)
7 Likes

@marsh8, no I did not get that one sadly. :frowning:

5 Likes

…and there are 12 additional NEW SSA now (available at Nomnomz)…

• Burnt Caramel Tobacco
  • Berries (Forest)
  • Sweet Banana
  • Soft Waffle
  • Raspberry (Sour)
  • Blueberry (Fresh)
  • Cassis Syrup
  • Mango Mint
  • Ripe Pineapple
  • Coconut with Chocolate
  • Coconut Cookie
  • Strawberry Watermelon
8 Likes

anyone tried the sweet banana?

6 Likes

More SSA

Milkshake Dairy
Strawberry Coconut Milk
Prunes Dry Plum
Woody Royal, Tobacco
Yuzu
Frozen Ice

and there are also

NEW Molinberry

Cappuccino Tobacco
Cherry Tobacco
Nougatino Tobacco
Smoked Barrel Tobacco
Chocolate Mint Tobacco
Toffee Tobacco
Vanilla Tobacco
American Classic Blend
Light Tribecca

Strawberry Soft Candy
Chocolate Waffle
Coconut Bar
7 Likes

@Mikser
I am looking at the database and these are not present I also cannot find them on the SSA site before I add them where did the list come from? Are they released?

I am also wondering if SSA are now moving some Chemnovatic and Molinberry flavours over to the SSA branding

Smoked Barrel Tobacco - MB
Cherry Tobacco - MB
Strawberry Soft Candy -Chemnovatic

5 Likes

They are released and available in Sobucky and Molinberry shops. I’ve seen Strawberry Coconut Milk SSA used at ATF and had to check it out. Sobucky shop1, shop2

Can’t say, have no info. Based on new flavors added to Molinberry i wouldn’t say they are retiring the line. If i would be guessing, i’d say they might be retiring Chemno (or just taking it out of public again; still somehow think they will keep it for businesses), but MB and SSA seems it will stay

(also, i doubt it would be a good idea business-wise to cancel a well recognized MB brand. Also worth to mention, MB line and SSA line are completely different to me flavor-wise and by approach; i’d be surprised if both lines are done with the same team or even in the same labs; imho it wouldn’t make any sense to join so different lines; it’s way more beneficial to keep them both alive and different as they are; but again, this is just my speculation).

5 Likes

More SSA

Milkshake Dairy
Strawberry Coconut Milk
Prunes Dry Plum
Woody Royal, Tobacco
Yuzu
Frozen Ice

There are some more actually. Here are additional new SSA:

5 Likes

All SSA and Molinberry are manufactured in the Chemnovatic labs (chemnovatic take a cut from sales) as far as the original flavour chemist I am not sure of, but given that Marcelina’s husband (and maybe Marcelina ) is/are I believe a flavour chemist/s I would think that it was done by them. There is a connection to Inawera as I think it is Marcelina’s FIN and BIN that run Inawera.

5 Likes

Yes, i know that Chemno company is manufacturing both, but not sure if they are manufactured in the same labs and/or by the same team (because really, to me these are completely different lines; different ingredients used, different approach to the flavor, different approach to the market / end customer; should say completely different style of mixing :). I think i could clearly recognize flavors of these two brands in blind testing (in let say more than 80%).

I think i read somewhere long long time ago that Marcelina was at Inawera before. Great businesswoman (i doubt she is a lab chemist), was well connected within the industry before and inventive enough to build what she did. (but then again, it might be just her husband; lol). In any way, great job they did and we should be thankful : )

(just a speculation; i doubt she’s playing any role with Inawera today (otherwise INW would be better run). Poland has more flavor companies; another one is A-sense - Nomnomz holds their flavors and based on Frunkster’s reviews they are not bad; i saw another one when i was ordering from Polish shop couple of years ago, but can’t remember the name)

5 Likes

I just found the mix I did with it on 31 July and it is very nice. I think I shared this one before???

It does sort of remind me of banana quick and has easily come in over the top of the peanut butter in here. I am getting a nice caramel/brown sugar note from something, almost like brûlée? But the bakery is light on.

It deserves more play time, definitely strikes me as perfect for banana milkshake, that’ll be next up.

6 Likes