Endangered flavours

Exactly the same, except without the whales. :smile:

6 Likes

The Whales aren’t really necessary! :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ll gladly help out @whthek. Being a realist, I’m not sure why they cancelled it, but I can only assume, lack of sales ? No one wants product sitting endlessly. Emails can help in the short term, but again, being a realist, if the sales are down, the sales are down.

Emails first, then watch and wait. I single flavored it, but only briefly used it. Spreading the word, increasing the hype/chatter, and chowcasing some recipes will help.

5 Likes

@whthek as always I would PREP. I’d take them up ON that special order, JUST so you have a mega stash, JUST in case.

As ALWAYS is the case, those who panic, are the ones who didn’t prepare. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, I get it, SD, and I’m not under the illusion that somehow, a few email’s will accomplish getting them to resume producing it, either. Nothing ventured, nothing gained though…when it come’s down to it, what’s gnawing at me is this…and,correct me if I’m wrong.
In my mind’s eye, it would have made good business sense for a company such as Molinberry, who cater’s to a niche group of people to make their living, to have communicated their intention of discontinuing this flavor. To the mixer with his/her own customer’s, who sell’s eliquid in volume, with this particular concentrate in a recipe, now face’s having to reformulate it and hope it’s still viable, or be screwed. I’ve only been on the scene for 5yrs., but don’t remember seeing a flavor pulled like this. Am I being naive?

I thought it was very accommodating of them to offer this to me(and told them so), even after having told them I was just a guy mixing in my house! For me though, it’s just not at the top of my list to lay out $$ for what I’m sure would be a costly transaction. /end of rant :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hmm, wonder if it just has been rebranded…
https://b2b.sobucky.com/super-aromas-waffle-with-butter.html

Waffle With Butter

Super Aromas | Food flavours

Sweet, soft, and freshly baked Belgian waffles, with melted butter

7 Likes

Maybe @JimmyLee will have the low down shortly, think he’s emailed them!

5 Likes

I would hope that they would of told me as much…anything is possible!

5 Likes

Correction that’s Molinberry!

5 Likes

“SAVE THE WAFFLES”, Sign the petition!

6 Likes

Didn’t someone say that molinberry and ssa are both made by the same company?

5 Likes

Yepp, and Chemnovatic, too!

4 Likes

I don’t know for some reason despite having over 600 concentrates I don’t have a single Molinberry or SSA!

5 Likes

and yet, here you are , taking part in the save the Wha^*#, err, Waffle effort! lol

5 Likes

Solidarity brother!

6 Likes

I emailed Molinberry yesterday about this mate, if or when I hear from them I will post the reply here in this thread. I have already ordered 300ml to stash away because a couple of my favourite recipes that are in my regular rotation uses this particular flavour concentrate.

6 Likes

Rainbow vapes only have 10ml bottles left now and they are selling for £1 each -the 50% discount, thats 50p a bottle.

5 Likes

I believe that CNV Lemon Cream Wafer isn’t being produced anymore either. Such a shame because it was a good one.

6 Likes

Thank you for letting us know and contributing to this thread @QueenBuzyBee, it doesn’t seem like that long ago that flavour was released and all of the hype about it being the secret ingredient in Dinner Ladies Lemon Tart.

6 Likes

@QueenBuzyBee , How long have you been waiting to see it restocked? I haven’t noticed because I’ve got quite a bit of it from a purchase several months ago. It does show up on their site, so that’s good!

6 Likes