New (SSA flavours)

17 brand new flavours from Super Aromas - Apple (Fresh), Apple Piñata, Bavarian Cream, Butterscotch (Rich), Cactus Juice, Cheesecake On Graham, Chocolate Mousse, Clotted Cream, Crumbly Cookie, Flakey Pastry, Honeycomb Crumble, Lemon Wafer Cream, Pineapple (Sweet), Raspberry (Blue), Waffle with Butter, Watermelon (Sour) and Watermelon Taffy.

7 Likes

Dam I’m still trying the other load I’ve got and they bring out more ,not going to sleep now just vape 24 hrs a day to keep up

8 Likes

@Timwis I was lucky enough, that @wllmc sent me 14 of them just a short while ago. I have to go through you list, as a very few weren’t being stocked by BCF at the time. There were QUITE a few great flavors in this run …

Thank you for sharing this @Timwis.

9 Likes

Eerily similar name to CNV offering…‘LCW’

…and Waffle with Butter

@Rocky02852 mentioned this one in my ‘Endangered Flavors’ thread, pertaining to Classic Belgian Waffle being discontinued…

I’m beginning to wonder if SSA, MB, and CNV are consolidating their lines under one name.

7 Likes

It would be nice if they responded to peeps emails to confirm this!

5 Likes

Hope I like the clotted cream, but I some how missed the honeycomb. Of course one that I was really interested in :rofl:

7 Likes

@marsh8

I really liked the

Clotted Cream

Clotted Cream (SSA) 1% 2-13-22 – OK you UK’ers, where WAS Clotted Cream originally made ?? Devon, Cornwall, Yokrshire ?? Apparently there’s a bit of contention. Regardless, Clotted Cream is probably the RICHEST cream out there, and you UK’ers probably know it well, but us US’ers, may have never had it. I’ve had a similar cream in cream puffs before, so maybe that will help. At 1% this one was quite full, fairly rich, and had a unique creamy taste. I couldn’t place it exactly, but it reminded me of cream filled puffs filling. About mid level sweet, and def. had a vanilla note. Not a custard, but a really good thick cream, with good mouthfeel. An obvious immediate desire was to mix it up with a biscuit and some jam, and I think after this tester, I"m going to do JUST that. Just like the previous flavor, I struggled to find something, ANYTHING that I could nit pick, and I couldn’t. I can see this flavor, getting a LOT of usage, including quite a few puddings. Really hard to knock this one down. 9.9/10 .

5 Likes

That’s a good sign! Hope the luck is on my side today. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer I didn’t see the “Flakey Pastry” on your list of testing. Did I miss it or you not get that one?
Seems that sold out quick, got the email saying out of stock do I want anything in it’s place. May still get the honeycomb after all.

7 Likes

So that makes additional couple of new flavors (but they still don’t hold half of flavors BCF is offering).
:laughing:

34 NEW SSA flavors (so far)

• Apple (Fresh)
  • Bavarian Cream
  • Butterscotch (Rich)
  • Cactus Juice
  • Chocolate Mousse
  • Crumbly Cookie
  • Flakey Pastry
  • Pineapple (Sweet)
  • Waffle with Butter
  • Watermelon (Sour)
6 Likes

@marsh8, no I did not get that one sadly. :frowning:

5 Likes

…and there are 12 additional NEW SSA now (available at Nomnomz)…

• Burnt Caramel Tobacco
  • Berries (Forest)
  • Sweet Banana
  • Soft Waffle
  • Raspberry (Sour)
  • Blueberry (Fresh)
  • Cassis Syrup
  • Mango Mint
  • Ripe Pineapple
  • Coconut with Chocolate
  • Coconut Cookie
  • Strawberry Watermelon