What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Think all this will be moved by @woftam to a different thread, we have been naughty and completely hijacked this thread!

5 Likes

liter (US) vs Litre(UK) to Gallons(US)

6 Likes

A Litre is about the only thing that’s the same! 1 litre = 0.22 UK Gallons but 0.26 US Gallons! The Gallon is the guilty party in the equation!

5 Likes

Guess I need a translator for Limey speak? Litre=Liter. we are all mixers, though. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Why on earth would they want to do that? It’s such a good flavour and they will lose out from doing this. This is reminding me of the path that Inawera has gone down and I wonder if Molinberry will follow suit by releasing reformulated versions like Inawera has. Anyhow I just went and ordered 300ml of Classic Belgian Waffle from Rainbow Vapes as they have a sale on for most of the Molinberry line right now, they are coming up or after their BBD but that doesn’t bother me one iota. Thanks for the heads up @whthek I am so glad that you informed us mate. Is there a list/thread or something that we can post in if we hear about certain flavours that are possibly going to get axed by the company so that we at least get a chance to stock up before it’s all gone? It’s only by chance that I saw @whthek post about this.

6 Likes

Great idea, done

6 Likes

I’m going to guess that one, or more of the ingredient’s in CBW have either become more costly, or less available, Jimmy.

After seeing it o-o-s at BCF, for over two week’s(they usually restock quickly), I got suspicious and checked around, finding the same at every flavor house. That’s when I emailed them. It’s taken a few day’s each time I send them mail, to respond…funny, when you posted your message just now, I was reviewing their latest reply. They are now offering to make me a 500ml size! This might help me, but not anyone else, right! What I’ve decided to do is create a thread here, making more member’s aware, and asking them to shoot an email off to MB, letting them know we use that product regularly, and…well, let me figure out how I want to word this, and get it put up on our forum, Jimmy, and then let me know what you think. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank’s Grubby, and yes @JimmyLee , good idea!

7 Likes

Wow that was quick, thanks @Grubby mate. I’m glad you liked the idea.

6 Likes

Thank goodness that you were switched on enough to notice. Great idea mate, I will be emailing the company myself later today when I get back home, we could even show them the whole thread about this once we get it going.

7 Likes

I wanted to try lemon meringue pie in a apple pastry thingy instead of custards. Started low but seems like there’s room for more.
There needs to be more meringue to emulate the picture shown, maybe some flapper pie :drooling_face: haven’t used it in a while :thinking:

10 Likes

Yesterdays recipe sent me on another tangent…
Apple meringue pie
Doesn’t seem like a thing can’t find many real recipes for it and no mixes that I found. But this second version is damn tasty, still playing around but thought I’d throw it out there.

8 Likes

That look’s good! @marsh8 …missing the LMT, but I’d really like to try it. Maybe I’ll sub something Lemon-y so I can at least get an idea what it’s like. Some LCW, low?

3 Likes

I have that I’ll dig it out and see how it compares, haven’t used that one for a while.

4 Likes

Actually, I don’t think LCW will do much, low…now that I think about it.

5 Likes

Found it! Obviously not the same but not miles off if that helps.
The lemon is only there to accent the apple, barely comes through. I normally use this LMT at about 4% if that gives you an idea of how I’ve used it.

Also found another 4 chemnovatic that I never even tried. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

That sound’s about right. I’m gonna mix this in the morning. :wink:

4 Likes

Where do you used LCW? I didn’t use it much but it smells like it would go good with VTA LMT.

5 Likes

CohKulem

Flavours%
Dessicated Coconut - Vape Train Australia1.50
Lemon - Chemnovatic2.00
Lemon Cream Wafer - Chemnovatic4.00
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) - Flavour Art1.00
Super Sweet - Capella0.50
Sweet Coconut - Flavorah0.50
Vanilla Custard - Flavorah2.50
Vanilla Swirl - The Flavor Apprentice2.00

Flavor total: 14%

9 Likes

That looks good! Would you believe that I’ve never used my Vanilla Swirl :laughing: But I have all them.

5 Likes