What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Im vaping my new Caramel Cookies in Custard, its :yum: has almost a malted milk chocolate milkshake exhale for some reason…

and

13 Likes

Sir-Milkalot

https://flavour-boss.co.uk/product/sir-milkalot-boss-shot/

6 Likes

Krispie Treats :yum:

5 Likes

Being lazy today. Gifts from a friend. Candy King Pink Squares. Similar to strawberry Starbursts. And Kegger 713. A dry white grape with tangerine and lychee. Need to get mixing tonight and put together a NR order.

8 Likes

trying out a few samples i got from vanval

6 Likes

Been going back and forth with these this morning.

I must say, they compliment each other very well. I think I might do a little combining . The donut is a pretty good one imho.

6 Likes

So I caved and tried Sparky’s Butterscotch base at day 20 rather than a full month.

It’s really rich and creamy, definitely has a lot of the qualities I am looking for. But a month will bring even more? Whoot!

6 Likes

Bombshell Audrey, Liquid Gold Stunna, and OMG SO GOOD. really good budget flavors out here in the states.

4 Likes

What are the flavour profiles of those?

3 Likes

Audrey is a lemon tart kind of like dinner lady. Liquid Gold is pear, candy watermelon, mango, and apricot. a good sweet fruity vape and OMG is mellow bourbon, vanilla, brown sugar, custard and cheesecake. Liquid gold is my go-to whenever i get over the super desserty flavors.

4 Likes

They sound delicious :yum:

3 Likes

Being lazy like @Jim22 so just straight up Black Jack Tobacco.

5 Likes

Dinner Lady :heart_eyes:

20mg Nicotine Salts, made in the UK.

2 Likes

Is Vaping Bad For You? Here’s What You Need To Know

‘Is vape good or bad’ seems a simple question. However, it is a matter of debate since the introduction of the first e-cigarette. To get an answer to the question, it is important to understand vaping, vape mods, vaping vs smoking, and many other concepts related to vaping.

2 Likes

I’m trying out some cheap store bought e liquid from the local supermarket…

4 Likes

Wow, six mg of nicotine? Dude is a lot. By the way, recently my friend decided to try 10 mg of nicotine and in the end he got severe headaches. I had difficulty giving up nicotine and did this by smoking a vape with nicotine liquid. After using another bottle of liquid, I ordered a liquid with a completely new taste and a lower percentage of nicotine. Over time, I stopped completely using nicotine and bought only high-quality nicotine-free liquid from a vape shop. So be careful when using such large doses!

2 Likes

I still have get all my flavors loaded up in my stash on the recipe side (been slacking) but I’m vaping this Lemon Crinkle Cookie today just out of an 8 day steep.
Now I’m not big on bakery or dessert vapes but this one is really good IMO👌

5 Likes

I’ve just finished chatting with someone on DVs website and they recommended the yeti or crusher range if you like fruity icy flavours. anyoene ever tried them. they do have a Crusher e liquid about crusher on the site so i opted for that one.

3 Likes

Never had much luck with blueberries, just don’t taste Aussie enough, if that’s a reason. :rofl:
But I’m ploughing through this… :drooling_face:

BB Shy

Ingredients %
Bavarian Cream (SC) - Wonder Flavours (SC) 1.00
Blueberry - VSO Flavours 2.00
Blueberry Juicy Ripe - Flavour Art 0.50
Shortbread Cookies (SC) - Wonder Flavours (SC) 1.20
Vanilla Custard - The Perfumers Apprentice 3.00

Flavor total: 7.70%

3 Likes

I’ve been vaping on a bottle of Green Ape by Nasty Juice that my friend hooked me up with. I love it. It’s just a bit of mint with some tasty apple, which is a good fit for me seeing as I can’t get enough of the fruity mints and menthols. All you vapers with your custom mixes have my jealous - I think I need to start mixing more… I’ll take like 2 juices and mix them together and be like ‘look at me now, cuuuustom!’ but you guys are taking it to the next level lol

5 Likes