Endangered flavours

I emailed Molinberry yesterday about this mate, if or when I hear from them I will post the reply here in this thread. I have already ordered 300ml to stash away because a couple of my favourite recipes that are in my regular rotation uses this particular flavour concentrate.

6 Likes

Rainbow vapes only have 10ml bottles left now and they are selling for Ā£1 each -the 50% discount, thats 50p a bottle.

5 Likes

I believe that CNV Lemon Cream Wafer isnā€™t being produced anymore either. Such a shame because it was a good one.

6 Likes

Thank you for letting us know and contributing to this thread @QueenBuzyBee, it doesnā€™t seem like that long ago that flavour was released and all of the hype about it being the secret ingredient in Dinner Ladies Lemon Tart.

6 Likes

@QueenBuzyBee , How long have you been waiting to see it restocked? I havenā€™t noticed because Iā€™ve got quite a bit of it from a purchase several months ago. It does show up on their site, so thatā€™s good!

6 Likes

Just mailed Molinberry letting them know just how devastated I am that they have decided to discontinue one of my most used flavours and how loads of my recipes will soon be useless. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thereā€™s power in numberā€™s, Andrew! ty
I havenā€™t heard back from them since sending the following, on Mar.10.

Hello, Again, I thank you for the offer, but, as an active member of the vape community, it will do me no good to develop, and publicly share eliquid recipeā€™s using a concentrate(A very popular one), that is no longer available to my fellow vape family. Many of us have only a small quantity of this, and will likely soon be out of stock, ourselveā€™s. The perfect solution would be for you to resume the manufacture of Classic Belgian Waffle! Surely, there must be another, less popular flavor that could be discontinued, in itā€™s place. Once again, thank you for taking the time to communicate with me! Be well :slight_smile: Brian.

5 Likes

Hello everybody here in this thread. I am from Germany. Vaper Community Vapicon (on Discord from VivaVape) as well as circling around All the Flavors and E-Liquid-Recepies.

Oh myā€¦ I am investigating as well several days about the Classic Belgium Waffle from Molinberry and I stumbled over your thread here.

Just wanted to let you know, I also have contacted Sobucky (another one of my friends already did some days ago) about the concentrate ^-^ and will inform tomorrow my friends of Vapicon.

I think that may be Rocky02852 has a pretty good clue here, about the possibility of some flavors being rebranded.

If I find out anything else I will keep you informed. I follow up this thread.

Good night :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey @Amaris and welcome to the VC forums!

Youā€™d think that if they were rebranding their flavours that theyā€™d just tell people that instead of ignoring them or trying to score a sale of a litre of concentrate lol

7 Likes

Molinberry are typically Overpriced and sales have fallen, with the success of CNV and then SSA it makes sense.
Chemnovatic flavors are now also getting harder to find, look at Bull City or Chefsā€¦ try and find Lemon Cream Wafer CNV :man_shrugging:
They may be putting all their eggs in SSA

7 Likes

Yes, thats what I think. If they are in such a big change within their company brands, they are not gonna tell anybody insides. For them, with three brands so well known, it imports nothing if some users lose their fav liquid. On top, if they are able, to smuggle under some old flavors with new names within their existing other brandsā€¦ hey, what better could it be for them?

They make profit with it. New flavors and everybody wants them testing ^-^ā€¦ big buing hype worldwide :wink:

If I where them, I would do it the same way :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that whthek was very very VERY luckyā€¦ to get some information out of them.

6 Likes

Shame on you O.o

6 Likes

Hi @Amaris :wave: Welcome to VC.

Thanks!

6 Likes

I got an answer today from Molinberry

That was my original mail to them:
Dear Molinberry Team, I really would love to get two flavours of your concentrates, which are impossible to get anywhere worldwide. Is there the posibility I could order them directly with you? 1. Classic Belgium Waffle 2. Creamy Cake Hoping to hear from you soo, I remain with kind regards

That is their answer:
Good morning

Thank you for your email.

The Creamy Cake has been discontinued some time ago, and we wonā€™t bring this back again due t lack of ingredients it was made of

For the Classic Belgian Waffle, we also removed this from the offer however we will think of getting it back as we had huge demand lately once it was removed :smiley: as usual !

We will keep you posted if we can bring this one flavour back

Thanks

Molinberry

6 Likes

SWEET @Amaris.

5 Likes

Power in numberā€™sā€¦YESS! Hopefully we score a win with this! Thanks to all who sent MB emails! :pray: :+1: :heart_hands:

6 Likes

Yes :fist:Power to the people :fist:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Yess, get in there!! Fingers crossed we may have just saved this flavour from extinction. A big thank you to everyone that helped out here and emailed Molinberry. I have yet to receive a reply but I am not too bothered because at least they are taking some notice judging by the reply that you received. Yes, itā€™s definitely ā€œPower To The Peopleā€ as old Wolfy Smith used to shout :joy:

6 Likes

Maybe someone (as in not me lol) could keep the pressure up and actually email a link to this thread unless thatā€™s already been done!

4 Likes