VC Vape Mail 2023

In hindsight, I edited out my initial comment about the fire button. There’s a big bright LED on the board that lights up in different colors depending on your configured watts setting.

My board was mounted in a plastic housing with an integrated fire button actuator with a clear perimeter that the LED shone through

This ‘inner’ pic of the housing shows just the pokey for the fire button, and the USB connector is lined up directly above the cutout in the housing. Yeah, it was pen like device like the caliburn

And finally mounted, showing the back of the housing

6 Likes

Hi All - Just wanted to mention that Molinberry Classic Belgian Waffle is available at Nom Nomz. Haven’t been able to find it in the U.S. From Ireland to my mailbox in the U.S. in 13 days flat - yesss.

8 Likes

Good information, @CaptainKirk :+1:

A bunch of us sent out an email blast to them(Molinberry) last year, after CBW disappeared from the shelves. Got them to restart making it!

5 Likes

Thanks @CaptainKirk I know quite a few were looking for that one.

6 Likes

Glad to help folks. “I have served. I will be of service.” (Name that movie!)

5 Likes

There was panic stations over this flavours demise not long ago!

4 Likes

Good Morning All - After seeing @JimmyLee’s post regarding the closure of the Molinberry brand, I went to the Sobucky website and saw that it appears Classic Belgian Waffle is now a Sobucky product. I would expect that we may soon find this product where Sobucky products are sold. Thanks again @JimmyLee.

https://b2b.sobucky.com/super-aromas-classic-belgian-waffle.html

JimmyLeeRespected

16h

Molinberry is going through a change of name at the moment so it is possible that this is the reason why some of their flavours like Milkshake aren’t available right now. Here is more information on the subject.
http://molinberry.com/

5 Likes

Just noticed when loading Escribe as well as DNA Go there are also files for DNA Go with Screen, first I have noticed this.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s been there. I’ve never seen one. You also see the ‘cricket’ their ‘dab’ device.

4 Likes

NEW releases from Wonder Flavors, COMING SOON !!!

4 Likes

More stuff for my fridge (unfortantly they had no more BN, 12.75£ per bottle):

6 Likes

In at Nomz Nomz with 20% off code: NEWWF20

BRAND NEW FROM WONDER FLAVOURS!!
The latest flavour release from Wonder Flavours is here!!

Excited? You should be with these amazing profiles to choose from:

Alaskan Berry, Blackcurrant Gummy Candy, Bread (Ginger), Buttercream (Peanut Butter), Buttercream (Strawberry Banana), Feijoa (Fruit), Ginger Beer, Grapefruit Gummy Candy, Grapefruit, Honeyberry, Ice Cream (Dark Chocolate), Ice Cream (Toffee), Lemon Gummy Candy, Lime Gummy Candy, Mango Gummy Candy, Meringue, Mojito, Mousse (Mango), Orange Gummy Candy, Pastry Cream, Peach (Juicy), Pecan Pie, Persimmon, Powdered Donut, Pudding (Milk Chocolate), Raspberry Gummy Candy, Red Velvet Cake, Redcurrant Gummy Candy, Strawberry (Sparkling) and Sugar Cane.

5 Likes

All new 30 have been added to existing range so have to go through alphabetically to find the new ones:

The Code: NEWWF20 is for entire WF range but is only active for 1 week (at time of posting 6 days, 6 hours remaining).

5 Likes

Also a huge shout out to @fiddy, as two of these flavors he’s been talking about for SOME time, AND, he clearly stated are NOT on the Medicine Flower website, and MUST be ordered by phone …

4 Likes

Thanks out to Frank from Wonder Flavors for sending these out.

Feel like checking some out, head over to Bull City Flavors to pick out a few …

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/newarrivals/

Maybe you just want the whole damn pack !!!

Thanks @Timwis.

5 Likes

If you look to the top right above the flavours you will see a filter, click on it and in the drop-down menu you should see something like “date: new to old” click that and it will display the newest flavours first.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Handy kit to have, @hertugen :+1: Nice!

3 Likes

I’ve used Chinese kits, they have such a short lifespan it gets annoying, sometimes they don’t last more than a mod disassembly.
If the quality of Wera is good, I may expand with some micro screwdrivers, and an extra folder.
I found several Norwegian web shops that sell single micro screwdrivers .

2 Likes

Not sure HOW micro you’re talking about, but @JoelSq posted this. Nice compact thing.

2 Likes