VC Vape Mail 2023

Post your vape mail for 2023 here

5 Likes

Squeeze 2 has already received Arctic Fox Firmware.
Unfortunately, the Pico 75 had a USB-C port.
Bought the annual consumption in NIC with me as well.

7 Likes

Still got the pico squeeze it’s in bits waiting to find a chip I can put in it heavy but a nice squonk

6 Likes

They are hard to find these days, we found this one in Denmark.
I have seen them here and there, but I would think that several of the places are scam sites.

5 Likes

Yep had a look about but couldn’t find one mine (what’s left of it ) was the plain stainless I’ll sort it out soon

6 Likes

10 Likes

Vapemail trio:

Atmizoo, not many who beat them in speed, bought late wednesday, delivered today:

Parked my ass on the dotaio cover, we can say they were modified, figured I might buy SXK sturdy covers instead:

A Kayfun dumped the juice, funky mod afterwards, has been in Germany for repairs and is now back home, to his favorite atty.

9 Likes

Dam that’s been an expensive time enjoy

6 Likes

No more mixing in orange juice glasses, empty molasses jars, etc. Found these, sold as a set, for a decent price.

And, a few shots of my new vape room. Stainless shelf, table, and Sauder cabinet, which I put together yesterday. Still a work in progress, but getting there!

12 Likes

Looks good :+1:t2:

6 Likes

@whthek. Dude, that’s how you do it !!! Clean, organized, and stainless !!!

6 Likes

O hell you got curtains as well ,makes life so much easier when you not got to get it all out then mix then put it all away

6 Likes

That was part of the plan, Lee. As well, having everything at arms reach with the cabinet right there, too.

7 Likes

I went through alot of this stuff, before I caught the mixing bug, lol. Bought a bottle to relive the early days. Very accurate profile, and easy on the cotton/coil.

6 Likes

What are the profiles @whthek ? I think I’ve heard of it, but barely.

5 Likes

Ahhh capt. crunch.

4 Likes

SD, I consumed boxes of Berry Captain Crunch as a kid(there’s a box in the cabinet NOW, lol. Though it lasts a bit longer these days, being eaten more as a treat, when my main cereal, that’s ‘good for you’ gets boring. :grimacing:
For me, it’s a ‘spot on’ rendition, with a creamy smooth milk, the berries, and the crunch! And, it’s not overly sweetened, hence the extended coil life.
I actually became friends with one of the owners, Jennifer, and we still talk from time to time. Their liquid’s DO need a couple of weeks of cabinet time(or homogenizing) before enjoying. If you should go to their site, it only provides a phone number for ordering, as they gave up internet sales when the hoop’s became too many to jump through.

If you want to try a great commercial juice, SD, I think you’d like this one. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Shit @whthek one of my “triggers” IS cerealZ !!!

5 Likes

Grab this v1 on clearance sale.
White, was that one of the standard colors?

7 Likes

Well huge thanks out to @whthek who took it upon himself to SURPRISE me with some vape mail. Thanks a lot Brian. I’ll dose it up with some NIX and see what’s what with the KRUNK !!!

5 Likes