VC Vape Mail 2023

@mstokens got it :slight_smile: Boros come later today and Heir RBA

7 Likes

I snagged one of the Peacocks… like I needed another :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Ah nice, yeah, I like their new colours but I’d like to get the old 2019 RPG colour black in as it was more grey that purple… Also wanna know how I can get my hands on some new RBAs without having Facebook or whatever.

6 Likes

What the fuck is the neg pin?

3 Likes

Facebook group drops is about it for now. Most web sites are always out of stock. Coil Clout has the Voltrove. There are a lot of rba clones available on 3F.

4 Likes

Hard pass on the clones, never liked using them rather support the creator… Sad though, my knife that’s on the way, one province over is showing up a day later than my Billet Box and that as you know is in Utah, quite a bit further with the free shipping… Find that odder than shit, but anyways… That adjustment pin on yours is pretty cool, is that aftermarket or what?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s aftermarket. The stock negative battery contact will murder your battery wraps.

4 Likes

Amazing boros after a day… Trace amounts of condensation…

Atmizoo always make great products.

Just need flush nut, tips, panels and button set, don’t mind the stainless one but there’s other shit out there.

8 Likes

Well people, if you’ve been following the “other” thread, wherein myself and @TimWV were getting a little nervous regarding our outstanding orders from Coil Clout. I believe Tim and I BOTH placed the orders shortly before Coil Clout MOVED their entire facility to a new location. After 2 weeks from receiving the initial “Your order’s been shipped” email, but when checking the tracking information only showed “Label has been created”.

Apparently we DID get jammed up due to the move, and mine just came WITH some free coils, and cotton for the wait.

AND, the MF Dark Vanilla.

7 Likes

Lookin good! You’re right that Atmizoo makes quality stuff. I have a VapeSnail and a couple of SnailTanks from them.

4 Likes

I picked this one up last week…

6 Likes

Swanky, yeah I’ve been eyeballing their other colours and kinda wish I waited maybe, but I know the first time morning rolls around on Drop Saturdays people are pretty fast at spamming the buy button, so it’s not always guaranteed.

Dress it up and onto the next…

That Psyclone RBA looks cool, not too spendy either…
Still want an Kilic Customs RBA because the Airlab RM was one of my daily RSAs for squonking, still is…

3 Likes

I alway try to get there early and add something cheap (not that anything BB related is) to my cart with all my CC and shipping info entered… then wait for the magic moment.

4 Likes

SR Vapes in the UK has a lot of stock in right now, random things some cool RSAs as well

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Did the way back machine just beam those 3 on the left, into your house? Lol
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts, SD

2 Likes

Ehhhh, I’ve been using INW Malina forever, and decided it was time to finally check out the Shisha RB, and I was about out of other other Shishas. McDuckie adapted one of my S’mores recipes using JF’s Omega Chocolate, so I couldn’t NOT try out ANOTHER S’mores, and then JF threw in two One-Shot testers.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Bought two…they shipped separately(waiting on second one) Maybe because Li-Po batteries?! $65/ea. with the leather! Couldn’t pass it up.

5 Likes