VC Vape Mail 2023

Boom Sizzle !!!

3 Likes

Well it looks like there is going to be a BIG ASS review on a shit ton of FLAVRZ flavors, and one-shots. I had been in contact with Darren, and was asking about some 15ml testers, and I think he replied “You’re going to need more than 15ml to get into them”. Well, hehe, that appears TO be the case. I knew he was going to through in some extras, but wow. I should have weighed the box.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s one hell of a lot of flavours for you to test, just make sure you come up for air.:face_exhaling: Seriously though, I haven’t heard of this brand before.

4 Likes

@woftam have you heard of these?

4 Likes

Uhhh…“BOOM SIZZLE”, back at ya!

1 Like

1 Like

@Grubby, @woftam they appear to have a large array of offerings …

4 Likes

Ya i have but have not looked at them too hard yet

5 Likes

Their site is a little hard to get a list off atm as there appears to be non vape flavours as well - I will dig in once I get the chance

5 Likes

Thanks @woftam

4 Likes

Cheers @woftam.

4 Likes

@whthek I like that classic, clean look…

4 Likes

All that, and a spare BOOT !!!

1 Like

Unlike the smooth finish on my Black Hadron plus, the body of this one has a slight texture to it’s finish which helps to keep a grip on it.

4 Likes

I’ll be interested to see where you sit on percentages. I had a quick look at Strawberry and they recommend 7-15% but a 60ml is $16 which I think is quite reasonable for Aussie pricing. For example a WF 30ml will cost close to $14, FW/TPA like about $10.

But I’d like to try anyway, this has me curious.
“Flavrz flavour concentrates are made here in Australia using the premium ingredients”
They might have got some flavours closer to what my palate is used to since they are made down here.

5 Likes

Same here @marsh8. I gotta spend some time on their site, and get a better handle on their rec %'s. I noticed on their one-shots they actually reference full strength (commercial) and half strength too.

6 Likes

Charger for my new Li-PO’s.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oooo, I like those…

3 Likes

I’ve been mixing 300-400ml at a time, for my daily favorite’s, Joel. Sure save’s on 120ml bottles, in the long run.

3 Likes