What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Includes some concentrates not added to the calculator inventory I use yet which is the only reason I have not included any screen grabs of the recipes! Working on fig combos for the fig and pear and also want to come up with a twist to the tobacco crumble with custard recipe which although will sit in the background will still add a wow factor (hopefully! (any ideas?))!

5 Likes

Without seeing what you’ve got so far…nut’s(Pistachio) or butterscotch/caramel go with tobacco’s.

4 Likes

Yeah Pistachio is one I am considering rather than the more Ry4 influenced mix although a Tobacco Butterscotch crumble does sound good enough to add lashings of Custard! If I do go Pistachio it will be FLV but when it comes to Butterscotch I am still on the search for a concentrate which really does taste like the real thing. I love Butterscotch and it doesn’t seem a flavour that should be hard to do but none I have tried really cuts it!

6 Likes

This is as close as I’ve found to the real thing…problem is it irritate’s my throat. Makes me wonder if it’s got the same sweetener as their Yellow Cake.

7 Likes

OMG its SOOO good!!!
Alright. Mocha Coffee is on my radar from BCF, but now that I see Chefs has rebranded CCW stuffs, Im in “a tizzy”. They have Chocolate Base Clear and mulled Cider on sale and I’ve never had Clotted Cream Fudge or Vanilla Fudge, and Digestive Biscuit, must try Apple crumb cake, Don’t own any rhubarb or brazilian orange, and I wonder if the apple and blackberry crumble is as good as the Medicine Flower version. Is their Honeycomb Ice Cream as good as it sounds? I need a part time job for this hobby/habbit!!! Aargh!!!

5 Likes

For the record: I didnt need to buy any retail eLiquid, but the Costal Clouds Blood Orange Mango, ( Ripe Mango mixed with sweet Blood Orange, with a touch of green lime and lemon. Now I have some, and have to create a clone, cause it’s “That good”!!! Dammit!

4 Likes

Coastal Clouds is one of the few commercial e-liquids that I like. They really have some winners :ok_hand:
Think I’ll wick up some Maple Butter :yum:

7 Likes

My word, work got crazy…
Just catching up. Sadly I know my place and I’m no mixer but I’ve been enjoying the new labours of those who can.
This is easily the best Cigar liquids I’ve tasted and I only ever smoked Cigars… And lots of them.
Leaf range Gran Corona.

I’m also sadly no wordsmith but I Will attempt to pop a review up of this range later.
It’s that good that I’m gonna unleash my grammar on you all.

8 Likes

The right Atty, tobaccos rock in the Bishop!

5 Likes

They really do. I see the rdta version is due and called the Ripley to continue the Aliens theme.

4 Likes

Yep takes mainly elements from the Bishop but also the Rook!

4 Likes

Features:

• Best RDTA for MTL and RDL
  • Designed by The Vaping Gentlemen Club
  • Produced by Ambition Mods
  • High quality and elegant design concept
  • Material: SS316 stainless steel, POM, glass, silicone
  • Cooling grooves with holes on four levels for heat dissipation on the top cap
  • Interchangeable 510 drip tips for MTL and RDL included
  • Plug connections on top cap and base
  • Quick access to the deck by simply pulling off the top cap
  • Compact 2-post single-coil deck for MTL and RDL setups
  • Liquid delivery through “Xylemas” SS304 capillary tubes or mesh rollers
  • Easy wadding
  • Glass tank with 3.2 ml tank volume
  • Filling via the filling opening on the deck with a stainless steel stopper
  • 2 opposite air inlets in the top cap
  • Air pins for air inlets (2 x 0.8, 2 x 1.0, 2 x 1.6, 2 x 1.8, 1 x blind) that can be exchanged using a plug-in system
  • Problem-free changing of the Air-Pins, even with installed coil and wadding
  • Lateral flow of the coil (on both sides or on one side)
  • Standard 510 base
  • 22 mm base diameter
  • Color options: SS, Black, Gunmetal
  • Extensive accessories included
  • Additional air pins sold separately
  • RDTA optimized for MTL and RDL vaping styles

Package Contents:

1 x Ambition Mods Ripley MTL / RDL RDTA
1 x replacement glass, 3.2 ml
1 x 510 drip tip MTL
1 x 510 drip tip RDL
2 x Air-Pins 0.8 mm
2 x Air-Pins 1.0 mm
2 x Air-Pins 1.6 mm
2 x Air-Pins 1.8 mm
1 x blind pin
2 x Xylemas SS304 capillary tubes
4 x mesh strips
1 x spare parts
1 x multi-tool
1 x instruction manual

8 Likes

Strawberry Breeze from “The Man” himself @Grubby :tada:

I was a little leary of the Koolada as I usually only use it at a couple drops per 30 for myself but do use it a lot in mixes for others… but I am definitely loving this mix. Delicious :yum:

9 Likes

Glad you like it, nice and simple recipe

7 Likes

A Great Milk Chocolate base mix :yum:

Folkart recently talked about this mix on the Developed Show,
( staring at around 53:50 in the stream)

9 Likes

:clap: Right On, Rocky!! :clap: Very cool to be recognized for your work! :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks @whthek, yeah it definitely brings a smile to my face when someone enjoys one of my creations. This is what diy is all about IMO, hard work and sharing ideas with others… A great bunch we are indeed :+1:

9 Likes

First time using the Pumpkin Spice FLV, but I new this one by @SessionDrummer was gonna good when I mixed it…

And it’s a good thing ‘cause the Titan V2 swallowed up the whole 30ml tester :flushed:

With room to spare…

9 Likes

Glug, glug, glug …

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Cinnamon Blaze Chew by IVG [REQ]