What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Got to see what enhancing the FLV Pineapple with a touch of Banana is all about, intrigued!! @Rocky02852 if i was to do a 10ml tester what ratio Pineapple/Banana would you suggest which will then give me a reference point for how this combo can be used in recipes?

5 Likes

I use it at 60/40 or 50/50, up to 1% total :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Just got SSA Cinnamon Apple Pie and at first smell wasn’t blown away but this mix came out really tasty.

8 Likes

@mjag I’m actually missing a couple, but you have intrigued me.

4 Likes

Not exactly sure what the ssa cinnamon apple pie brings to the table but it sure is tasty after hitting it with the homogenizer. The shake n vape version I just made needs time to balance out, the flavors are a little out of whack fresh without the homogenizer.

Going to make this next batch with 0.25% super sweet for myself but will keep it as is for those I mix for.

5 Likes

Wow, I’ve always wanted a good Coconut mix and this one by @SthrnMixer is so dang tasty! :yum:

8 Likes

That does look good! Just added the Nilla Wafer to my cart. :+1: Thank’s for putting this up @Rocky02852

5 Likes

All those flavors are a yes, yes, yes…etc, going to have to give this one a mix :+1:

5 Likes

Is McDonalds mocha frappe good? Silly question……

8 Likes

Finally broke out the “Game Changer Homogenizer” and gave this one a whirl…

9 Likes

HaHa! It just clicked a few hour’s ago…

I was sitting, looking at my USC thinking about you having to take your ‘new’ one apart…and I said to myself, I bet Rocky gonna use his GC…finally! :laughing: :+1: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Well I have had it setting around for about a year, we’ll just see. So far so good but I know the Mocca Coffee is gonna upsteep…

6 Likes

Yeah, you’ll figure out, after using for awhile, which flavors need additional time post GC.

6 Likes

I didnt have the Mocha Coffee yet, but subbed with Sweet Coffee SSA(0.7%) and Dessert Chocolate (SSA)(0.5%) in my GC, just now. Degassing at the moment. Great inspiration, Rocky! I didnt find it earlier when I searched BCF, but now I checked under SSA and I see it… may have to grab some! Thanks!
May I call it Rocky’s Mocha Frap Twizted? based on the original: …/recipe/38524

5 Likes

Yeah that should be decent, but I highly recommend picking up the Mocca Coffee if you get the chance, it’s really good!
Yeah call it whatever you want, but maybe wait till after you try it :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Need’s work, but vapable as is…5 day steep

7 Likes

Nice looking well balanced recipe and only 3.25% for a bonus win! Vast contrast to the CCW flavours I have been trying, some are excellent but at 25% oouchhh! Trying to incorporate them into recipes with mainly SC flavours will be a challenge!

5 Likes

I’m sure you’ll come up with some good mixes, Tim! The sky is the limit, right… :ok_hand:

5 Likes

It’s amazing how something that would sound disgusting before vaping actually sounds lush as an e-liquid! Currently working on a Tobacco crumble with custard and a Fig and Pear crumble with custard!

5 Likes

The only person it has to ‘work’ for…is you! Custard’s are my fave, so when you get it where you want it, let us see it, man!

5 Likes