What e-liquid are you vaping today?

UFC 264. Making it a true event with this one. Love it! Thanks @Rocky02852 for the great recipe.

7 Likes

Coner McGregor is in the house!!
Thanks @SthrnMixer, glad you’re enjoying it

5 Likes

Coner McGregor is going DOWN!

4 Likes

Conor after the fight…

5 Likes

“This is Not Over”

3 Likes

I am vaping this today even though it’s only a few days since I mixed it which is something I very rarely do and I’m really enjoying it. It’s by one of my favourite mixers known as Nevans.
I’m loving my new stash addition of FLV Lemonade.

9 Likes

We’ll have to wait and see. Anderson Silva was never the same. Chris Weidman is still healing and yet to be tested. With the same injury as those two legends, it’s hard to judge whether he’ll ever even fight again. I’m suspicious that he won’t.

Mixed this up yesterday as I had a ton of flavors out on my desk and wanted to throw something together before putting them back up. Tasted it this morning and it’s pretty damn good. OH NO, NOT ANOTHER STRAWBERRY VAPE!!!

Butter Cream - Capella / 1.2%
Cereal 27 - Capella / 1%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) - The Perfumers Apprentice / 2.2%
Custard - Inawera / 1.5%
Holy Vanilla - Diy Flavor Shack / 1.1%
Metaphor - Flavour Art / 1%
New York Cheesecake - Capella / 2%
Strawberry (Ripe) - The Perfumers Apprentice / 3.5%
Sweet Strawberry - Capella / 2.5%
Yellow Cake - Nicotine River / 1.5%

Flavor total: 17.5

7 Likes

Got one of the little inbox squonkers out for tonight with a tight old hellfire rda and Vaping some firewater revolucion. Cigar tobacco, rum and lime… Very tasty.

9 Likes

That looks like a very nice recipe you have made there, I just need to get myself some Metaphor so that I can try it. Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

Just skip it Jimmy. Any difference in taste will be very minimal. I’m vaping it again this morning and I must say it’s effing delicious. Hope I can hang on to a little of it for a couple more weeks when it should be steeped out.

6 Likes

That’s great news, thank you very much for letting me know. I have only just had a big mixing session and it’s a big palaver getting it all out and putting back again so I will put it at the top of my list for next time. I’m looking forward to trying it.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Can relate, when i only had about 50 concentrates then i could mix up 10 recipes and be done within an hour, now that i have about 500 concentrates just finding the specific flavours for a recipe can take half an hour! A mixing session now means a full night shift!

9 Likes

Exactly the same here mate. If I had a dedicated room for my mixing it would be so much easier but I don’t and have to convert a large part of our kitchen into a mixing lab and then back again when I’ve finished. Sometimes when I get too tired and if the Mrs allows I can leave it all out overnight and return to mixing in the morning before putting everything away. Most of my mixing goes on in the wee small hours of the morning when most people are fast asleep in their beds because I get less disturbances except for the dog and cat but they are no trouble and I like their company.

7 Likes

I struggle with having enough space as well, @JimmyLee The inexpensive, door mounted rack allowed me a way to hide, and protect my concentrate’s right next to my mixing area, which is the top of my dresser! I have to stand and hover while weighing ingredient’s. My dream’s, from an earlier time in my life, of the perfect woman…have been replaced by those of the perfect mixing lab. :laughing:

7 Likes

A kitchen large enough to be able to do your mixing, sounds bigger than our whole apartment, lol!

7 Likes

@Timwis It is rather large in comparison to some and my house is not small by any means but being a collector of antiques and stuff in general my wife and I need some better organisation. The more room you have the more you need :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Pink Guava in a tropical candy mix… YUM :yum:

5 Likes

What is Flavorah’s Pineapple like, @Rocky02852 ?

4 Likes

Well it’s Pineapple bro ! :rofl:
Happens to be my favorite pineapple, like a pineapple juice, not too much “in your face” easy to work with very versatile. I pretty much always use it in my candy mixes (and with a touch of Banana FLV) :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Perfect…that’s all I needed to hear! TY :ok_hand:

5 Likes