What e-liquid are you vaping today?

The SSA Sweet Yogurt is Really good, I’ve pushed it to 2%, this is my first go-round with the Frozen Y so not sure what’s it’s doing here, but liking the overall…

5 Likes

Even as I push 1000 flavours doesn’t seem to change how many times you are missing one :rofl:

I concur it’s my favourite from SSA although I haven’t pushed it 2% normally use it to support cheesecake like this one turned out great.

7 Likes

Well I can admit to NOT liking yogurt vapes, or at least the ones I’ve tried, almost sour, etc. 2 yogurts incoming …

4 Likes

Think I’m missing a couple for that one but my stash isn’t updated yet,
yeah 1% with cheesecake is right where I’m at;

I was in that camp and can’t stand yogurt IRL, (more of a cottage cheese guy ms) but have found good use for yogurt in vape form especially in a cheesecake as @marsh8 pointed out. I do like Greek Yogurt FLV (low) in a CC
The SSA SY doesn’t taste like a full on yogurt 2me and may just replace the FLV…

8 Likes

Well my (limited) experience with gurtz ran short, sour, and I never revisited them. I’m anxious to see what the frozen and sweet have in store, and can see them reinforcing cheesecakes.

5 Likes

Looks good. I’m only missing the new FA cheesecake from yours but it’s swimming it’s way around the world as we speak. :rofl:
I was never the biggest fan of that Lemon Cream Wafer, it came across to me more like a cereal than a biscuit. Not a cereal vaper. :wink:
So, if I don’t forget when it arrives or get distracted I’ll mix this up and give the LCW another chance. :+1:

7 Likes

If you have these flavors, maybe give this a shot. I wouldn’t suggest buying them just to try. Hell I don’t even know if they’re still available. But in the past I found a combination of FlavourArt’s Metaphor and Zeppola to be a great lemon bakery. Leaning more toward pastry but definitely good for backing up a good biscuit flavor. DISCLAIMER - I haven’t used this combination since (OMG) 2017. :slight_smile:

One recipe in particular that I created which used this combination was my Lemon Cream Filled Donut

Bavarian Cream (LA) 3.00%
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.80%
Metaphor (FA) 2.00%
Zeppola (FA) 2.50%
Lemon Sicily (Limone Sicilia) (FA) 0.75%

Haven’t mixed this up for at least 2-3 years, and the Zeppola does provide a fairly pronounced donut taste. But the combination itself was a good lemon bakery base.

10 Likes

I have these, and I reckon it would have been late 2018 that I used them last. Only missing the LA, but it sounds like these are the main players anyway. :+1: I’ll go digging for these two, but hi ho it’s off to work I go.

5 Likes

If you’re interested in making that particular recipe, then I say use the Bavarian Cream you like…on the high side of its normal use. As for the Liquid Stevia, I no longer find that in my grocer (the Pyure brand anyway) so I quit using it. Perhaps 0.3% of Super Sweet or whatever you like for sweetener, if at all.

6 Likes

Lol, Lemmy lived on a diet of shallow fried spicy chips and Jack Daniels! That middle finger in the picture is just what he would do if you offered him Cheesecake!

6 Likes

Yeah, true… but did you ever see his feet bro?
…lotta toe cheese going on, hence the addition of the Yogurt :ok_hand:

6 Likes

No never did have a Lemmy foot fetish, lol! :rofl:

5 Likes

Fair enough…
At least I got a smile outta ya! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Manabush Nokomis tribute today.
I’ve spent many years trawling the world for tobacco deserts and the Mighty Bush is still my favourite.

6 Likes

I’m vaping my oh so deelish cherry cheesecake

8 Likes

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/i-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together-gif-9.gif

5 Likes

Been a warm old day so went a fruity (ooh er…) With my tobacco.
SGWARNOG from indigene is a Turkish tobacco with fig mixed with a punchy real raspberry kick. Really nice as it’s a collaboration between druids brew and manabush. Have it in the Pandora tank which becomes perfect with the bellcap as it forces bottom filling and any seepage issue’s stop.
Nice,
Just switching to a drop of ropecut tobacco (santa Domingo) lovely cinnamon coconut backnotes, in the kayfun lite.

7 Likes

6 Likes

:yum:

6 Likes

I ve VSO Black Currant and no FA Graham Crust. added to my BCF order wish list. thanks!

5 Likes