Cinnamon Blaze Chew by IVG [REQ]

Cinnamon Blaze Chew by IVG. This is the only ejuice I will ever need. Been trying, not very successfully so far, to replicate this myself so I can save a few £ but I’m not having much luck.

3 Likes

Good luck with that, Stick Gum, Cinnamon and Anise but does it have spearmint or anything else identifiable? Will be hard to get the %'s right!

3 Likes

Hi @Timwis. I’m no expert when it comes to identifying the single tastes in this stuff but it does have a menthol kinda taste so that could well be spearmint. The more I taste it the more convinced I am that it is indeed spearmint :slight_smile: I was kinda hoping someone may have already tried to copy this juice but I’ve had no luck finding any recipe so far.

3 Likes

Maybe start a separate thread asking the question, you never know!

3 Likes

I was going to do just that but I’m unable to create a new topic in the mixology category for some reason.

2 Likes

Did a little house keeping lads :grinning:

4 Likes

Selecting the gum part will be the hardest thing there are a few different concentrates that have various fruit type back notes.
But for you cinnamon layer I would be playing around with

Which reminds me of big red chewing gum cinnamon flavour. If you can try to identify any other flavours you taste it would make the task a little easier.

I would suggest having a look on the recipe side for a bubble gum then replacing the fruit notes with cinnamon

4 Likes

So far I have been using fire cinnamon from flavorah along with their bubble gum. I pretty much started with the big red recipe by @SmokyBlue, which is how I found this forum. I’ve not been mixing myself for very long at all. I currently only have the flavours that are listed in the big red recipe. I’ll have to grab some red cinnamon and give that a try.

2 Likes

you might want to try this (all flv)

Rich cinnamon 2-3 bottle drops per 30ml
Bubble Gum 1%
Spearmint .4%
Cool Menthol .6%

and give it anywhere from 3-7 days to steep fully…

to soften, try adding in some sweet cream… eh .6% - .8%

Im still floating around… but picked up a new job and it comes with travel and other fun things :sunglasses:

fire cinnamon is more for candies and drinks… so you might have to try it out, same amounts…
*think fire ball w a tiny touch of bourbon… that is amazing as a boost to amaretto… but eh… it’s not a gum… but it’s good

red cinnamon is more for bakeries :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is the picture from the manufacturer? If not might have little relevance but if so it suggests it also has anise and is more a stick gum (which is why I thought spearmint might play a part) rather than a Bubblegum, the two are quite different!

3 Likes

Thanks Smokyblue! I will give this combo a try once I pick up the flavours I don’t have.

@Timwis Yes, the pic is from the manufacturer. I messaged IVG asking if they would be releasing this flavour as a concentrate like they have with some of their other flavours and they replied with a ‘no, we will not be releasing this flavour as a concentrate’. :frowning:

2 Likes

Great stuff @SmokyBlue !!!

2 Likes

I went to their site, and the current photo of CB doesn’t show the stick of gum in the background…reformulated, @Illogik ? Do you get any gum from it?

1 Like

You are quite right, my bad sorry. I must have got the pic from some other site. I just did an image search and there’s quite a variety of different things sat around the bottle in lots of different pics lol.

There is definitely some gum in there but I’m really not sure whether it’s bubblegum or stick gum. I’ve never had any stick gum flavour yet to compare it to and I don’t think it’s the same as this FLV bubblegum flavour I do have.

I’ve just taken this pic of the bottle. It doesn’t exactly give much away but it mentions orange oil and carvone, whatever that is.

Also, strangely, the 70/30 shortfill bottle in the pic has clear juice in it but the small 10ml 50/50 bottles they make are like a golden syrup kinda color. Not sure how relevant that is though. I’m guessing it’s just down to whatever nic salt they add to the production of the small nic salt bottles.

2 Likes

What I found out about Carvone…see if you spot the key word in the definition.

Definition of carvone

: an oily liquid terpenoid ketone C10H14O having a characteristic odor of caraway, found in many essential oils (as caraway, dill, or spearmint), and used as a flavoring agent and perfume

So, your right! The only other thing that caught my eye, was, ‘may contain nuts’. I’d say that there’s Acetyl Pyrazine in your liquid, as well.

2 Likes

Interesting. I shall have to grab some spearmint and Acetyl Pyrazine and try with those too.

Thanks @whthek !

2 Likes

Look on the VC Calculator side, or any site you like, and try to find Spearmint’s that have been used more than other’s. Their not all alike(as I’m sure you know). Pick a couple different brand’s(small bottles) and experiment. I happen to really like Flavorahs Spearmint!

This line caught my attention, at the top of your thread @Illogik …and while it’s probably very true for you, if you hang around here long enough, one day you will open your storage drawer and say where the hell did all of these flavor’s come from! :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m going to go with the Flavorah spearmint for now as I’ve spent shitloads of money on vape stuff in the last couple of weeks and the Mrs will likely want to murder me when she gets in from work and I tell her I need even more stuff! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, I hear ya…in fact, many of us here have been murdered several time’s already! lol

3 Likes

I only have one flavouring which is TFA but even that is a Fruit Stick Gum

It would be much easier if it was common knowledge what brands of flavourings different e-liquid manufacturers use as they would probably try to limit the amount of different brands used!

3 Likes