Steam Crave Aromamizer Classic MTL RTA Review by Illogik

Nicely done @Illogik. I’m actually pretty surprised you liked this one, considering your mega coils in your other setups. What type of juice(s) did you run in this, custards, fruits ?

6 Likes

Well, I guess it’s TIME @Illogik.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Edited to add a couple of bit’s I remembered about after posting (typical!)

Really should start taking notes during testing. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hehe, welcome to my world. I’m spread too thin. If it wasn’t for notes, well, I’d probably never even make it home LOL.

6 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer. Much appreciated coming from the Steam Crave Guy and Master Reviewer himself.

:smiley:

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks SD :smiley:

4 Likes

You’re welcome, and just keep those GREAT reviews coming !!!

Do you have a pic of that sexy ass SteamCrave mod holder for that Master List Page ?

4 Likes

Sure, here you go. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Very nice, thank you very much mate.
:+1:

5 Likes

@Illogik Fantastic detailed review mate 5 :star:quality I like how this is 23mm RTA and the e-liquid capacity is great! but… with that smooth threading It’s still a chore to undo the top cap glad to see Steam Crave finally joined the Quarter turn gang on the Supreme V3.

5 Likes

Thanks mate! :+1:

5 Likes

Great review! The rectangular area for the build to sit in the upper chamber is a reasonably common feature with MTL RTA’s so for those that use MTL RTA’s regularly they will be use to lining the deck up with that rectangular section before pushing in place and then only the slightest of adjustment to slot into place but going from large Steam Crave RDTA’s I can see why you found that an issue!

Yeah flavour is great and that reduced rectangular section plays a role, I find at least as good flavour with MTL it’s just two different sciences on how that flavour is produced between DL and MTL and now you have discovered MTL isn’t an ugly word in the corner you have a stealth set-up for out and about!

6 Likes

Cheers mate :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sorry SD, I got distracted and forgot to answer your question.

For the first week I was using what I had left of the IVG cinnamon blaze juice. That was up until a couple of nights ago when I was having trouble getting a good draw from it. I opened it up to find the coil had been suffocated by the black commercial juice blob from hell.
At that point I decided to ditch the sweetener festooned gunk juice and switched to the creamy caramel toffee juice I made a couple of weeks back.
I still have that in there and it’s joined the ever growing ranks of my setups.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

LOL, I hate that !!!

2 Likes

Indeed. It wasn’t pretty lol

1 Like

In your first thread, you wrote

…and I replied

I guess, in hindsight, I should have said…one day your drawer will be full of flavors, AND vape equipment :laughing:

You’ve come a long way, baby! Six short months, and you are in the thick of it, Andrew! I’m proud of you. I thought for sure when I saw that first thread/post, that you were just ‘passing through’ :blush:

Glad yer here! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m still here because all you guys make this forum such a welcoming and friendly place to be by being so helpful and polite and nice to people. There’s nobody here who thinks they are better than everyone else at everything, nobody who shit talks people. Nobody posting toxic crap like in plenty of other places.

It’s just a very cool little community minding it’s own business and I’m very happy to be a part of it.

Thanks to all you guys for making such an awesome community and keeping it that way.

Glad to be here to Brian, thank you bro
:grinning:

6 Likes

Such a cool piece, be right up my street

4 Likes