What e-liquid are you vaping today?

Been playing with some of the new FA, must say I think I prefer a few of the bakeries from that release.
Not much of a donut guy but this Crispy Doughnut seems better than most I’ve had before. I think it needs a bit of help but easily a good base to work off.

This recipe needs a couple of tweaks but it’s almost there…

8 Likes

Just placed an order with Chef’s…Damn,would’ve have thrown that Doughnut Crispy in if I’d known about it. :man_shrugging:
Nice looking recipe, @marsh8 :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I’m sure there’ll be another :rofl: :rofl:
Just heard the postie thinking it was my Chefs order arriving but no luck :hot_face: maybe Monday now

6 Likes

Wow, when was this released ?

3 Likes

Lol, yeah…there will! Months generally go by though, between Chefs orders(think Custard Prem)
I’m generally able to get what I need from BCF, though this donut isn’t available there. I can’t seem to find it on FA website, either , but I’m sure that’s just me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

First I’m hearing of it, SD. I’m going to message Chef’s, and see if they can add to my order.

Edit: scratch that idea…just checked email, package on the way!

3 Likes

Dear Math,
I’m not a therapist, solve your own problems….

8 Likes

These were actually just testers to see where the new SSA fruits sat in a mix, but I can’t put either down…

@Rocky02852 I tried the Sweet Cocoa something was whispering in my ear use it low so started down there. Only used Mocha and Cream a couple of times but seemed like a good pairing.

I’ll have to retest this one that RDA is tainted by CAP Gingerbread :rofl: I pick up a weird off note to that one @SessionDrummer (lime) :thinking:

7 Likes

Are you using this concentrate? And it’s just not in our system yet?

7 Likes

Where’d you pick that up from @Tmease. Seems like every time I looked for it, it either wasn’t in stock, or wasn’t carried.

4 Likes

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/products/custard-pi-flavourart

When I see something that looks good that I can’t get here in the states at Bull City or elsewhere, I sometimes do a binge order. And that was part of it… There’s a lemon recipe that I’ve seen on here and I’m trying to get an in aware of flavor. I’ve even reached out directly to inawara to try to get lemon mix. (Vera garden) that one’s not even showing up on their website. I refuse to spend 10 bucks shipping for a 10 ml bottle from any of the other online overseas suppliers.

https://vapingcommunity.co.uk/t/lets-make-a-lemon-custard/4457/81?u=tmease

4 Likes

(maybe) if that is Custard Premium, I think they may rename it for the UK market :man_shrugging:
I get the Flavour Creative from chefs, which is FA rebottled at a huge savings,

4 Likes

After some research, No I’m not using that one. Looks like there’s 5 FA custards listed at Chefs,

And as I thought the Custard Pi is a UK Blend,

I knew I heard of that one before but wasn’t thinking of it (or using it) when I named that recipe….

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 I think he got the ACTUAL Custard PI.

6 Likes

Yup. No dif between FA CP and Chefs but the $. Love me some custards!

7 Likes

Finally got what I needed to mix up @Nevans ‘Manchester Tart’ , which is also available as a One Shot from Chef’s Flavours. Wow! Hat’s off to Nick! This is one hell of a good vape! :+1: :ok_hand:

Manchester Tart

Short crust pastry, layered with sliced banana and raspberry jam, filled to the brim with rich custard and topped off with a dusting of coconut

8 Likes

Also on tap today… @Rocky02852 ‘Mexican Fried Ice Cream’ You knocked it outta the park, buddy! :wink: :star_struck:

8 Likes

I’m right there with ya @Tmease

9 Likes

Fish Fingers (sticks) and Custard! Amy Pond days!

7 Likes

I’m missing creamy custard and sweet raspberry. That looks like a really great recipe though! I’ve added the flavors to my wish list at Bull City. I wish they had a button on the wishlist page “F-it! Buy the whole list!”… For our binge shopping spree’s.

7 Likes