VC Vape Mail 2021

Well I didn’t want to “pull and strings”, BUT, I like where you’re going with that !!!

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

More stuff, for the place of stuff …

8 Likes

@Tmease organised some testers for you too. shoot zippy a message bud

7 Likes

Good copy.

5 Likes

Lucky I didn’t pull the trigger on the cart with SSA Cola. I want that Golden Sponge cake. Can’t remember where I said it before but SSA Ripe Strawberry did something special to the Strawberry Jam. :drooling_face:

My place of stuff is feeling lonely and needs more stuff in it’s life :rofl:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I think I kinda remember hearing that somewhere too. Man, getting old sucks, can’t remember it all anymore LOL.

7 Likes

Another BCF order…

8 Likes

I really like the Super Sweet-Purilum too, @St3v0. Tell us what you think about that PBC :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve heard it was good so I hope… I’ve never tried the super sweet either but I heard it’s good as well

3 Likes

IMG_2048

8 Likes

Damn @SwaggyShane over at VSO, damn him to hell !!! I placed an order for 8 flavors, including one of the newer “Raw” flavors, and when the box arrived, something wasn’t right. Not right at ALL !!! Shane put 16 flavors in the box, including the remainder of his entire “Raw” collection. VERY generous Shane, and thank you very much. I’ve got to do some more reading up on the raw flavors, but your rec’s were anywhere from 0.15-0.50%, PG free, sounds like we’re HEAVY into the Ultra category, and for anyone who is PG sensitive, even better. Thanks very much Shane, I look forward to getting into these.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Sugar cane? SD-Please put that at the top of your sft reviews!!

4 Likes

Hehe, I may have to @Tmease. @Psycho_316 and I had been playing around with the SSA Cola and Cherry, and he mixed some in, and swore it kicked the FIZZ, up a notch.

4 Likes

I don’t know how I never got around to trying these MysterFog One-Shots from @woftam over at @FlavorChaser’s site, but due to an INCREASING amount of chatter on these, and @whthek’s review, it looked like it was time, for science, and shit.

A super huge thanks out to @woftam for creating these, and also out to @FlavorChaser for generously sending these out for review. Mixing, and steeping now …

Slutty Ehhhh ??? We’ll just SEE about that @woftam.

8 Likes

@SessionDrummer I was just speaking about those exact two one shots to Zippy! Apparently at the same time you were writing that post.

4 Likes

Hehe, like minds ehhh ??

I’ll have to use caution, as you know Simon’s already got a big ego.

5 Likes

Between you and Simon and Brian and pugs and guitarded , smiling ogre and our Flavorah Queen (she is an encyclopedia of Flavorah), I’m so glad I found this place!

If it weren’t for Guitarded, I may have never heard of VC. I sincerely hope he’s feeling better and healing up well these days!

3 Likes

Ditto that! I’m kind of a loner, and don’t ‘do’ social media, in general. It’s why you see my ugly mug plastered all about this place :rofl: Except for the occasional visit to our next door(ELR) neighbor, you’re stuck with me, here! lol So glad to have met so many good peeps in one place!

4 Likes