VC Vape Mail 2021

Wait, what, where, who, when ?? !!!

5 Likes

Hehe @whthek I wish I had that many working mods (unwrapped/opened), that I could set up a lazy susan of vape !!!

5 Likes

Wait, did someone say @woftam was going to release the recipe then ?? !!!

7 Likes

Not yet mate maybe one day.

6 Likes

Ehhh it was worth a shot Simon. I figured with the chip shortages, inflation, lockdowns, mandates, and now Out Of Stock at @FlavorChaser’s.

:slight_smile:

Sadly I’ve never tried that one.

8 Likes

Oh, I’d bet your being modest, SD…I’m thinking you could fill a 3ft. diameter lazy susan spinner with your gear! :grin:

7 Likes

BUUUUUUUUT, now that I know @whthek has an IV bottle hooked up to his arm, you know what THAT means…

7 Likes

Don’t hold back @whthek write that bad boy up. “Tommy Likey”.

5 Likes

I gave it my best shot, up above, @SessionDrummer .

Well, I suppose I could try to jot down a bit more about it. Damnit, I think I WILL :sunglasses: :grimacing:

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m about ready to send @woftam a NDA, because now, I feel I MUST review it.

But…

Only after @whthek does.

It’s like I recognized the name, but I couldn’t remember who made it, where it was, etc.

4 Likes

Man, you are on FIRE tonight, mister :crazy_face: :laughing: :upside_down_face: :+1: :joy: Sitting here laughing my arse off!

3 Likes

Ohh, I see what your doing here…NO pressure though…right :thinking: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hehe, well now I’m feending for some Custard Slut.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Sorry @whthek I love this gif…

3 Likes

It is a great one and I’m not much of a stand a lone custard vaper. :drooling_face:
I found a bottle that was 12 months old with enough for one tank and it was still a cracker. :grinning: I think Simon sent it to me way back in my first year.
Of the ones I tried D’Mango Unchained pips this slut at the post.

6 Likes

Ok @marsh8 , help me out here…what’s that mean on this side of the pond? :laughing: I really DO want to try the D’Mango, too!

4 Likes

Oh you do!
It means the D’Mango just wins by a nose!

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer shoot zippy a message with your address bud - Custard Slut and D’mango will find their way to you

7 Likes