4 Likes

Yes mate, 2 to 3 weeks probably! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I am actually using the Siren V4 as I write this! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

BCF order

7 Likes

Hey , shush ur mouth :smile: I live in Canada and don’t KNOW OF ANY CHEAPER PRICES…LOL there IS such thing? Some of those 30ml are costing 12.00now. Do you think the sale of raw nicotine ban is next ? I’m wondering if I should be stocking up.

5 Likes

NomNoms replaced The leaking bottle of clotted cream fudge that I got and I added some dinner lady lemon tart concentrate! They threw in two bottles of split and mix. I have to look on online to see what the recommended mixing percentage is

7 Likes

@Tmease looks like that Lipo/Voltrove was putting out SOO much flavor, it blew the side panel off !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Samsung 30T (21700) & Molicell P26A (18650)

9 Likes

Holy Moly Molicells !!!

5 Likes

I was actually in the process of doing a little scheduled maintenance. Switching out the lipo for a new one. I’ve been using the postless deck but vape mail brought me in some coils from Nick Dumas and Ohm Centric… Time to try out the velocity deck!!

Mean Drips coils were ordered initially for the postless, and I’m running at seven wraps 6 mm, when I bought the Voltrove, but I’ve been using the Dumesh coils on my Titan V2 all weekend and I can’t wait to see how that velocity deck in the Voltrove does with his 6.5 mm 8wrap behemoth coils on it!

8 Likes

Beautiful score! IMR for the win!

Best place to get batteries!

6 Likes

Im really interested in that (and most) Custard Slut! Please let me know how you like it! I see a pairing with the new Ultimate Strawberry and that Custard Slut in my future, if the custard is as nice as im hoping. … US + Jammy Wizard = something worth trying out imho

4 Likes

I’ve gone through about 800ml of this stuff in the past year, and as you can see, I keep a stock of the shot’s! :grin: :wink: :star_struck:

…and it’s NOT like it’s the only liquid I vape! Yeah, a bit crazy :crazy_face:

Firstly, I urge you to save the ultimate strawberry concentrate for one of your own custard mixes, because Custard Slut is so unique(and sooo fucking good!) I think it would be a crime to add anything to it except the half percent of Sweetness-FLV, like I do! As far as trying to explain what it is I taste…that’s a tough one! Ok, for starter’s, I don’t perceive any of these: spice, nuttiness, cheesecake, or vanilla(added). I do taste egg, butter, a dark brown(caramelized) sugar, and a medium weight cream. This is not a heavyweight custard like the one I mix for myself. That brown sugar note carries through, to the end.

For a different take, @Steampugs explain’s it like this, in his ‘Game Changing Review of the GC thread’:

What you get here isn’t what I would call a standard custard mix. The ones I mix myself are usually in your face CUSTARD mixes, believe me it deserves those capitals, but what Woftam has done here (sorry…I mean Myster Fog - whatever) is create one of the smoothest custard mixes I have ever tried. Soooo buttery and creamy, and with a twist that…if I didn’t already know what it is…I would struggle to pick out. He describes this custard as a ‘European’ one, and I get that. It’s the kind of custard you would expect to get in a fancy restaurant, it’s got that slightly ‘eggy’ back note which is more noticeable on the exhale, but the creamy buttery goodness remains throughout. It’s not the strongest flavour.

The problem you face right now, @Tmease is that @FlavorChaser has had to pull Custard Slut down(at the moment), for flavor sourcing issue’s.

8 Likes

I cant wait to try that! And I hear ya, regarding the flavoring sources issue and USPS shipping ban. never had a problem in North Carolina before, but I hate paying tons in shipping. Beautiful collection you got there, my friend!!! Bunches of $$$ sitting there!

6 Likes

Well, yes, and no…most of those are just Smok’s(some 3+ yrs old) that I bought over time, when on sale.I look at it this way…what would there be to show if I hadn’t stopped smoking? A nasty, disgusting garbage can full of butt’s, right! :+1: Mixing/Vaping has been one of the most enjoyable adventure’s that I’ve EVER been on, Troy! Every penny I’ve spent has been well worth it, to me! Based on what I’ve read from you, here in the forum, I’d bet we’re on the same page.

7 Likes

Well more like my suppliers issue at the moment. There’s no shipping ban here and I’m still shipping stateside :grin:

6 Likes

Smoking is evil

Smoking is Evil! I totally agree! the mountain of Butts!

5 Likes

Custard Slut is one of my favourite mixes - it has been a daily for me ever since I first made it. I have added a few things into it over time and they all worked out pretty well. I have always gone back to the straight CS but it is nice to use as a base for other things every so often.

Hopefully, it will be back in stock soon.

8 Likes

VERY nice looking metal you’ve got there @Tmease.

4 Likes