VC Vape Mail 2021

@whthek, I don’t blame you as most SM, is just a shit show, masquerading as a “Friendly Place to Hang Out”. I find the VC, ELR, and a few others much better than the “SM” out there. More conversations, less drama, better people.

5 Likes

IMG_2426
IMG_2428

7 Likes

IMG_2431

7 Likes

Likin’ those green o-rings! Don’t ask me why :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

A lovely Teal colour, goes well with Silver when all logic say’s it shouldn’t! :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

They seem to work amazingly, @SessionDrummer . I dont have the patience or skills to make them myself.

4 Likes

After a bit of an extra ride to the wrong address, and a couple of phone call’s to the post office, I finally got my VSO order in this afternoon. I was going to restock my Blueberry with this order, but wanted to try one, or both of @SwaggyShane 's newest Blueberry offering’s…V2, and Raw before doing so. I contacted Shane to ask for a sample of V2…The man sent me 15ml bottles of each of the new BB’s, along with the rest of my order! I had also asked him about the difference’s between his Raisin, and Fig concentrate’s, just wanting to know more about his methodology, noting that the one’s I had were very close in taste. I received replacement’s for both of those, as well. I’m blown away :smiley: This is the textbook definition of great customer service! Setting up tester’s now!! Thank you very much, Sir!

11 Likes

Glad you finally got them @whthek !!

4 Likes

I have a bottle of this custard slut wht u mixing it at? Like EXACTLY? No weird slang plz…lol

7 Likes

Mix at 15% is the recommended dose but if you feel you need a little more flavour push it a touch higher

7 Likes

Doing it nòw!!!

8 Likes

BCF order again…

8 Likes

All right so what are you doing with all that lemon meringue pie, my friend? I know Christmas is coming… Maybe you’re planning to buy a round for those active in VC?

Seriously though. I love me some lemon meringue pie and I would love it if you could share a top-notch recipe for it. J/s :innocent:

5 Likes

Lol… sorry mate…,no recipe… I have meant to order more for about 2 years now…, CAP LMP was one of the first flavors tht I tried & it was pretty good, so I ended up using all of the bottle I had quick & never bought any more…, I’ve just got a VERY wide pallette, so I’m usually always mixing something different. But I finally remembered to grab some & I read a review tht said the FW was better than CAPs version. So I figured I will try it out… too, I wanna try it in a mix with CNVs LCW… I’ve had multiple thoughts about it & tomorrow I will try a few dif. ones… off the top of my head…, I’m for sure gonna make this… 3.5% CAP lemon meringue pie, 2.5% CNV lemon cream waffer, .3% FA meringue, 2% VTAs pudding base, 1% FA cream whipped, .5% JFs lemon juicy, .2% FE & MF lemon, .25 TFAs cotton candy 5%EM & .25 CAP super sweet…, I know there is plenty sweetness in just the flavors, but EM is a wonderful blender & the SS is to feed this sugar bug :laughing:

6 Likes

Yumminess!

6 Likes
8 Likes

Dammit! Im on it! lol

6 Likes

I mixed up his Lemon Cookie Custard yesterday!. This pie looks great! Smells nice! thanks @woftam !

7 Likes

Steve’s recipe looks great too! Dammit. why did I make a 60?

7 Likes

Im not lacking choices to vape…smh
Was supposed to be doing laundry!

6 Likes