VC Vape Mail 2021

My fingers r crossed now… lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Im pulling ingredients to spin this up but I saw this:
.25 TFAs cotton candy 5%EM??

Was that what you meant? I would normally do ~ 1% EM and it looks like those 2 =5.25% EM together…

Please advise? :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Sry… I was thinking about it yeasterday & I’m gonna try .5% on both cotton candy & super sweet here in a few… might even try a .8/.2~cc/ss

4 Likes

My mistake! I didn’t realize cotton candy is not the 10% EM, but it’s 5%. Now I understand!

3 Likes

You can try my recipe too: lmp - lukeloop

There is also a video review here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE32jeoBbqw

6 Likes

@lukeloop I just LOVE how you expertly folded in the Crumble Topping into that one.

6 Likes

Looks Great!
I may take suggestion and attempt another with the Chemnovatic Lemon ~4.5-5 and Im thinking about the use of Croissant and LMT VTA with Cookie butter WF for the crust portion. But what do I know? I still search for the Lemon Mix Wera Garden (INW) cause @PAPACHiGLY settled on it in his Lemon Custard project…

5 Likes

Plus. now Im trying to get all 8 of the juices from therochfordproject.com which were mentioned by TNOTPR Vaping in the review… smh. down the rabbithole I go!! :crazy_face: 3MENVAPE Wednesdays still good?

5 Likes

" * The Rochford Project doesn’t ship to this location. Please use a different address." aargh!

4 Likes

This smells exactly like restaurant quality lemon meringue pie!

5 Likes

Nice…, let me know of the taste please?.., I had a bit go on the last couple days & haven’t been able to mix it yet…

4 Likes

@St3v0 Day one after using the homogenizer to mix this up, and it’s a very complex and nice taste. Because of the medicine flower component I’m assuming everything will be even better in a week but for all intents and purposes I’m impressed so far!

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words…, I still haven’t had the chance to mix it… hopefully soon tho., I’ve just had a bunch of shit going on the past couple weeks :expressionless:

4 Likes

Cheapest shipping option wasn’t the…well, cheapest, but still a killer deal!

7 Likes

I hope you can detect a difference between the fig and raisin. Glad you finally got them! USPS can be such a pain sometimes.

6 Likes

Hey Shane! Yeah, my regular USPS guy was out, and the temp driver delivered to ‘Circle’ instead of ‘Rd’. Got it squared away.

It’s ever so slight, but it is there @SwaggyShane . Nonetheless they’re both excellent! I’m working on review’s for the BB’s , and once those are done I’ll drop a few word’s about the Raisin/Fig’s! I tend to be my own worst critic when trying to write about flavor, but I’m givin’ it hell lol :+1:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and your’s! :turkey:

4 Likes

https://vapingcommunity.co.uk/t/vc-vape-mail-2021/4407/834?u=tmease

You need to mix this! Great LMP! Nicely sweet and a great balance of the lemon custard and meringue with flaky buttery crust(light on crust). Vaped all holiday in Titan v2 with dual dumesh coils .20 Ohms @ 4.1 volts

4 Likes

Yo! Be very careful to read the warning they say we have to:

" * DO NOT USE WITH E-CIGARETTE, VAPORIZER, OR SIMILAR DEVICE"

Good thing I’m using these batteries for my massage oil applicator! It’s good that they have our safety in mind above all else :rofl:

6 Likes

Oops! Vapemail pickup… :wink::rofl:

8 Likes

Candy Cuckoo-SSA, aye! lol The only name I could make out!

3 Likes