VC Vape Mail 2021

Electro etching @Dan_the_Man

Custom Etching A Mod (or anything really) - YouTube

9 Likes

Well…, I got a couple of my last orders in…, jus waitin on NicRiver & I’ll be good to go!

11 Likes

Sweet Cream. Showing my old age or testing youthful eyes? You decide :nerd_face:

7 Likes

My second Ecig shop order arrived and i went from over the moon to devastated within 10 seconds!

Ordered 2 more Flavorah flavour packs at £20 each and then just a few more concentrates to get free shipping!

Opened the package to immediately spot i had received both the Flavorah recipe book and build mat free but then realised there wasn’t much else in the package, no flavour packs just the 9 separate flavours i added!!! Not happy

IMG_7239

8 Likes

Maybe coming soon in another package?

3 Likes

@Timwis, I’m sure they’re on the way.

I think I’m FINALLY DONE done (at least for NIC that is).

9 Likes

No they’re not but after a few emails are being sent out after Easter! Apparently they had a trainee who’s first day it was and they only left him unsupervised putting orders together and completely stuffed mine up!

5 Likes

Oh no what a pain in the arse mate !
Still it’ll give you some time with the book to plan some recipes, it’s really nice ain’t it ?
What’s the mat like it’s my turn to be jealous now I could really do with one :laughing::+1:t2:

5 Likes

The book is excellent, the mat is quite plain which i actually like “MIXOLOGY” it say’s on it in Bright White, Black background!

5 Likes

Ahhh well shit mate, guess I got THAT one wrong.

4 Likes

@SmokyBlue turned me onto the books quite a while ago (PDF), and I felt the exact, same way. Had me wondering why OTHER MFG’s didn’t do the same.

6 Likes

21 posts were split to a new topic: TC Tips, Tricks & Questions

BCF order came in today;

13 Likes

You got some good ones there @Rocky02852.

6 Likes

Lemonade cookie?..that’s a new one on me, intrigued…

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s an old flavor that I never picked up on either, guess it’s got a wee bit of nasty alcohol in it :woozy_face: I’ve always wanted to do a Lemonade Cookie, but anyways I picked it up for this Centerfold recipe that @SessionDrummer was kink enough to post up;

9 Likes

TMI :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

8 Likes

Oppsie, gotta blame auto correction on that one ( NOT BROWSER HISTORY) :ok_hand:
:rofl:

6 Likes

Picked up a little FLV from @SmokyBlue …, arrived Monday, jus been too much shit goin on rn, haven’t had time

13 Likes

Look Ma, no leaks!! :smiley:
Glad it got there safe and sound, @St3v0 :tada:

9 Likes