VC Vape Mail 2021

@ChrisPDX, man, NOW I’m liking that smooth brown one !!!

8 Likes

Are you sure you’re not English, lol!

7 Likes

mmm I am:

English, Black Irish, Blackfoot Indian, and French Huguenot as well as German… :rofl:
Bad-tempered and yeah :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

7 Likes

“Oh my gosh” just sounded so English, so use to American Youtubers unable to say anything other than OMG (oh my God), every five seconds with the occasional awesome when it’s just ok at best lol, my wife does watch some real c**p!

6 Likes

Little bit of vape mail I got a couple of new boards - they are a PWM board with a colour screen with a dna 250c layout - got it all wired up just have to etch a box and put em in

13 Likes

Determined to get the recipe book so pulled the trigger on a couple more flavour packs! Might need some guidance from @SmokyBlue as one is the Tea and Herbal pack, i am a coffee drinker lol, it just seems if over time the intention is to get all their flavours it’s a very cheap way to add a few more to the stash! Also those Flavour Max concentrates on their are also FA!

8 Likes

Etch a box, what is that?

7 Likes

Hey Dan, Think he means inscribe a design onto the frame/chassis of the new box/mod.

6 Likes

@woftam does amazing work on metals :smiley:
He did one for Pugs and omg!!! :smiley: @Steampugs is a lucky dude!! :rofl:

I wish @woftam would show off more of his etchings

9 Likes

Yes! I believe I saw the one you’re talking about :star_struck:

7 Likes

When does etching become engraving, is it the depth of the design?

7 Likes

Etching removes material, engraving displaces it.

8 Likes

Got you, so cutting a design into the metal is etching and stamping a design with a mini chisel is engraving! Learn something new everyday :beers:

7 Likes

To the best of my knowledge Tim, depending on the material acid can be used to etch metal too.

Engraving can be done with a high frequency vibrating pin point pencil.

Obviously, Simon is the expert on this

8 Likes

Oh this little number?..

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Dat one, oh yes!! :smiley: :heart: :partying_face: :tada: :yum: :rofl:

11 Likes

Funny, I didn’t realize until I viewed this photo that I ordered 2.5 gal of VG and 1 gal of VG. I meant to order 1 gal of PG. Oh well, it’s on the way now. But damn.

15 Likes

oh my gosh… that pink fruit… milk and honey… and what is that bottle turned around?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn we better be careful… someone might just think this is a flv friendly site :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I really would need one sent with something like the Pearl Jam Stickman to really be able to judge the workmanship, lol!

9 Likes

MAX VG For the Win @SthrnMixer !!!

7 Likes