VC Vape Mail 2021

Thanks to @Timwis posting a link i got this Flavorah pack super cheap only £20 ! :partying_face:
And a nice recipe book free, or is it an enabler for more FLV flavours :thinking::joy:

12 Likes

Oh my gosh… you scored!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Absolutely did now I have more FLV than other brands in my stash.
I’m a very happy camper :smiley:

9 Likes

haha get to mixing, @Spyce :smiley:
I think I am over my red apple now… I think I need some good spring time drinks next…
or some candy… no wait… a lemon butter pound cake!! :smiley: mmmm <3

10 Likes

Landed Friday been testing and put a couple simple recipes together the Vanilla Tobacco and Pearesto are amazing and I dont like Tobaccos. Blackberry may be the best ive tried …Flavors should be available first week of April …

11 Likes

Did much better than me on freebies, i just got 30ml free Flavor West snickers which i can tell why it was free lol!! Well done mate!

8 Likes

Is that royalties on the way, lol!!! I bet half those recipes are yours?

8 Likes

Mixed a Lemon Drizzle Cake but not all FLV flavours! Passes the smell test big time!

7 Likes

Yeah it was a great freebie to be fair,
It’s a really nice book and I can confirm there’s definitely ALOT of @SmokyBlue recipes :laughing::ok_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Turning green mate i must admit, what a score!

8 Likes

Same here up to 75, another tip Arte Italiano flavours you can get at Vapable are just FA flavours rebranded, but only half the price!

6 Likes

lmao… Ahhh Tim… :smiley:

Here is the rest of my released recipes…

https://flvfan.com/elr-recipes/

and here is the 2 flv recipe books in pdf form:

https://www.flavorah.com/resources-information/flavorah-vape-recipe-book/

Hope this helps anyone with flv flavors… :slight_smile:

the new flavors info:

“Bull City will definitely have them available and then also looking to get DIY Flavours (Canada), Wizard Labs, Chefs Flavours, and a couple others in Australia and Europe to have them around the 2nd of April.”

and I just saw this posted to yet another forum, talking on the recipes:

“I did see your PDFs somewhere with all your recipes. An enormous amount of work put into those. The years of experience clear.” awww… I am sure a fan of newbie mixers and those new to flv… :heart: :partying_face:

I admit I have put a lot of time and effort in, because I believe in the flavors I vape. Just because of that… I like to show the love… so… I will be posting up my thoughts on the new flavors as well as dipping into all of the teas and tobaccos once again so keep up with my blog… :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks @SmokyBlue, yep already downloaded it from your site a while back but i’m sure @Spyce would concur having a physical tactile copy is different league!

Some excellent looking recipes but still despite having 75 of their flavours very few i can actually make without looking for alternatives from other brands in my stash, slowly but surely my Flavorah stash is growing though!

6 Likes

Well if you ever want me to look thru and suggest a few recipes, I don’t mind :smiley:
Same goes for @Spyce:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

5 Likes

Totally agree with that Tim, there is nothing like flicking pages back n forth for comparison etc

Cheers for that info will check it out. Flavour creative at Chefs is relabelled FA. I’ve bought a lot of it that way as it’s so much cheaper and can get 30mls :+1:t2:

Thanks @SmokyBlue now I have TWO!:flushed:!:laughing:recipe books in one day :upside_down_face::wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for that info FA is the one SC i don’t have many of because of the price (concentrating on both Flavorah and FA, my wallet says no) so tend to go Inawera and Wonder flavors so will give them a look!

5 Likes

Same principle as the kids of today downloading all their music, how they are missing out on having the physical Vinyl or CD in the hand with info pamphlet with photos etc!

5 Likes

Yeah tell me about it they don’t experience the actual adventure of going out to find and buy music, especially vinyl finding a record and putting on the :headphones: good times :blush:
I must admit I love the convenience of Apple Music etc but still appreciate “the good stuff” served the proper way :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well, they’ve finally landed. Thanks out to Bryson @Flavorah, and as always @SmokyBlue, because 9 times out of 10, when you get something from Flavorah, she had a hand in it. Looking forward to testing these. I was informed they will be available soon from BCF and Chefs.

12 Likes

A little Thelma action in preparation for the mail ban.

11 Likes