VC Vape Mail 2021

Im telling you I was looking at Lost Vape… and then I looked at the dot mods… and you saw what I got from BCF :stuck_out_tongue: sort of… lmao… man that cart had too many in and then out, then back in and then oooh look… then I bounced to all the sales sites… and some were closed or had crumbs… hardware crumbs…

it really is a sad time and even tho I knew… I really did not expect a damn mail ban.

6 Likes

I hope shit’s still going to be shipped as of rn, as I placed an order for a liter of freebase from NudeNic. on the 14th… payed fucking $15.63 for shipping to try & make sure I got it., I got a confirmation #, but it still hasn’t shipped (I think I need to contact them already)…, oh & I got 2 liters from NicRiver along with a few other things… oh… I just checked btw & they sent an email out @ 6:31 (I guess since @Mjag asked something about his order) saying they’re experiencing order volumes 600% higher than usual & tht they’re sry for the delay & if ur order contains nicotine, it will be sent out before the VMB on Apr.5

5 Likes

I’d make a point to contact them tomorrow. (Nude)

That is cutting it way close… I hope you get your nic, St3v0… I would contact them both anyways…

6 Likes

I am…, I’ve still got mods & things otw too, so we’ll see… ;o

6 Likes

waiting on route… there r others as well…

7 Likes

Not a clue how you did that… :stuck_out_tongue:
Normally I just check usps tracking on the back end…

but looks like you have a good variety… hope we all have super fast shipping this next couple weeks…
My poor mailman… he came up to me yesterday, and we talked on the ban… he still expects his juice lmao! gee… I told him I just expect my mail on time! :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Ugh, I hope you get all your stuff @St3v0 shipped on time. I know I have a bunch of stuff I am waiting on, we need to keep vigilant that everything ships.

Wow has this last few weeks been stressful, it shouldn’t be this way to live a healthier life.

6 Likes

[quote=“Mjag, post:209, topic:4407”]
last few weeks been stressful, it shouldn’t be this way to live a healthier
Not at all…
It’s bs…, gov just wants all the profit from it…, they don’t want a CUT… they want ALL yo money, plus some🤣… & they couldn’t get it like that,so they decided to put a ban on shipping…, I bet if the gov was making a profit better than the company, there wouldn’t be anything a/b it said! Our gov is fucking stupid… money hungry mongrels!

8 Likes

Hoping u get everything u ordered @Mjag b4 shit goes stoopid…, here’s what I got from vapemailerz. Took me a couple hours trying to find a screenshot of who VMZ was & I ended up falling asleep…, jus found the ss on my other phone…

7 Likes

Thanks @St3v0 ,hope you got everything you needed as well.

Not as much as I needed it all but wow, so many deals and I got problems. :laughing: Also figured I would blow my vape budget for the year this month.

7 Likes

@SmilingOgre knows his stuff, always loved the Minikin II form factor but was never crazy about the chip. Now I got the same form factor with a DNA250C, very nice mod indeed.

Thanks Walt, you are a true enabler :grin:

11 Likes

My pleasure! Damn nice pic BTW. Got the grain in that brushed metal nicely!!! Pretty sweet vape for sure. Got mine in hand right now.

10 Likes

Not vape mail but mail none the less…

9 Likes

Whoa, that’s some Serious splitting power there Dman :+1:

9 Likes

What a surprise the postie doesn’t normally come on Saturday :grinning: all the new WF and a few others for good luck :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

I had a 30 ton but I broke it on some Redgum firewood so I had to upgrade to a 60 ton splitter - damn it makes firewood a lot easier.

9 Likes

Now Gum, that’s some wood to split.

8 Likes

And here’s me thinking it was your new xxl homogeniser :thinking:

8 Likes

That will def. help you split your nic up for storage! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Last orders trickling in …

10 Likes