VC Vape Mail 2021

Minus the Goon 1.5 and Smok tank, this is the result of my panicked buying spree. :hot_face:

Mods: 2 Centauras’, a Thelema, an Ehpro Cold steel, 1 Grus and a non DNA Odin.

Tanks: 2 Steam Crave V3(advanced) kits, Bulk RTA(thanks @Steampugs), and the qp Fatality M25

Not pictured: 4-Samsung 40T batts.(excellent battery), a shit ton of wire from www.wireoptim.com (thanks @SmilingOgre ,and a few coil tools.

THERE…that aughta do it. :thinking:

No thanks to the P.A.C.T. act…I am now PENNILESS. AT. CURRENT. TIME. :man_facepalming: :woozy_face: :laughing:

13 Likes

Got my final NicRiver order today

14 Likes

Good deal, St3v0… glad you got your nic and the odds and ends…
You will be set now, no more worries!

9 Likes

My 2 missing Flavorah flavour packs turned up today! Still for the life of me don’t understand why i ordered the Tea and Herbal one!

12 Likes

Not sure either, @Timwis but glad you got them! :slight_smile:
NO vape mail for me… I did get a bunch of bottles in yesterday… is all good…

11 Likes

Got a few flavors from @Rocky02852 yeasterday…, very much appreciated!!

15 Likes

Anxiously awaiting this one from Vorhees custom mods, hoping for tomorrow but he sent me these pics so couldn’t wait to post pics.

DNA250C dual 21700, my “Suck it you stupid government” mod!

The man does excellent work, my 4th mod from him.

16 Likes

Looks sharp, @Mjag I like it!!! :tada:
What will you top it with?

6 Likes

I was thinking of going old skool…Protank mini :crazy_face:

15 Likes

That might just work, @Mjag ! Simply remove and store inside the box, for travel. :thinking: :grin:

9 Likes

One of the best vape mail days, both these bad ass mods arrived on the same day :grin:

Been wanting the Ultroner Sphinx since they announced they centered the 510, now it holds a 35mm with no overhang.

It was a PITA to get but one day I added it to my cart at fasttech and low and behold I got the option to pay via PayPal. Previously they had the gift card option and wasn’t too keen considering the cost.

This has exceeded my expectations, just a beautiful mod with a DNA250C and dual 21700, just had too.

14 Likes

Then I got my Vorhees “Fuck the PACT act” mod, super happy with it too

13 Likes

Happy day for you, Mike! Wow! What a monster :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks Brian :grin:

Both exciting and a little sad thinking that vape mail may be coming to a halt.

7 Likes

eh… you are a pro at this thing we call vaping now… we knew it was coming… and look at your shiny omg I wish I had one beast!! :smiley: haha!! be proud, @Mjag… when you get tired of it, I might want it :smiley:

8 Likes

If all else fails…we go back to modified flashlights, like the pioneers did…right! But NOT the stinkies :+1:

Yeah, thinking about how this was done to us…and what my Dad(rest his soul) used to say when he got angry…“Boy, that burns my Ass”

7 Likes

Sometimes Mondays are ok

Not bad direct from aspire £29.99 for the mod and one battery, got another battery to qualify for free postage took only 2working days :exploding_head::grinning:

There’s a link in the discounts thread

21700’s re wrapped from Fogstar

14 Likes

They stopped manufacturing it as soon as the criticism of the 510 position bombarded them so good they have sorted it. It does mean only a relatively few were produced with the offset 510 so i might not be able to fit 35mm tanks but i have a collectors item (always look on the bright side)!

6 Likes

Received my concentrates from Nom Nomz yesterday and my Chefs order came today!

7 Likes

That initial 510 placement was ridiculous. I wish Asmodus had moved the 510 on the Kodama 21700 as well to at least fit a 30mm.

I was expecting the Sphinx to come with a gloss clear coat like the Ultroner GAEA stabwood. It is more of a satin or matte finish. I was thinking about polishing it but with that mirror finish SS pieces it makes me hesitant. I did put on a few coats of mineral oil and then sealed it with museum wax. Still love the mod though, currently have the SC Ragnar with a triple coil build on it.

6 Likes