Vape Mail 2019

Please tell Pipes that in no way, shape or form did I have anything to do with the disappearance of his danglies.

6 Likes

The Goon was well ahead of the curve and is a great RDA they are getting caught up now with some rda’s but they are still well made (even though they get made in china and the company insists that are not).
They are not as expensive as they used to be I would suggest grab a decent clone as there really isn’t much difference between the auth and the clone nowadays.

6 Likes

Thanks mate, which is “the one” out of the OG, 25mm etc?

2 Likes

The 1.5 is a little airier that the og so if you like a bit more air flow go for that (1.5 should also have a squonk pin not sure on the clone). Some people raved about the LP (low profile) but I wasn’t a fan so I would not recommend that one.

Going to depend on where you like shopping
but here are some FT links

The Ti was a limited edition from 528 customs that sold for about $180 i dont think the clone is made from TI but it is a nice looking rda and is modeled on the 1.5

v1

The 1.5 different colours available on the drop down menu

v2

Check the descriptions for the diameter they vary from 24 - 25 - i found one that was 26 (not even sure that 528 put out a 26 lol)

5 Likes

That is fantastic @woftam thanks for all the links.
FT suits me fine for a clone, so I’ll get a couple from them just to see what they are about.
A BF pin would be nice for my Topside Dual or VV Dual.
Cheers

5 Likes

Ordered one of these.
Thanks for your help buddy.

5 Likes

Most welcome mate the v2 is the only version I actually don’t have lol.

4 Likes

That one was the only one I saw with a BF pin lol
I’ll let you know what I think of it once it arrives.

4 Likes

JIC you decide to get some more - the bf pin should fit all models

5 Likes

Great find thanks.
Strange, I’m trying to insert an emoji and they don’t seem to be working.
As an Admin now maybe you can advise. (insert winking emoji)

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Emoji Picker

Thanks @woftam I agree with everything you said there.

I have the 1.5 clone and the only thing that really bothers me is the coil clamp, it can be a bit finicky but once you get a build in your good to go, great flavour and decent airflow

5 Likes

Thanks @Grubby I’ll see how it goes once it arrives on the slow boat :smile:

3 Likes

Finally some new stuff. Two more 40T’s. Can’t have enough of those. The Recurve Dual and the Kylin M both in gun metal.

KYLIN%20RECURVE

5 Likes

Let me know how you like that Kylin M, I have one inbound but got a photo confirmation of postal pick up so not expecting anytime soon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

After the first tank using the included finer mesh, I like it better than the Profile Unity. I am going to rebuild it using the OFRF strips in a minute. Much easier to wick. More like a traditional RTA. You tuck the ends of the wicks into the large wells. I see that Damn Vape just released the Doom mesh RTA and it looks really interesting too.
https://www.damnvape.com/doom-rta/

5 Likes

Good to hear, really like those bigger wicking slots, looks like an easier to wick Profile. Might just pick one up from a local store if they have them in stock.

I saw that Doom, they went with wicking from under as well as side instead of a spring to push the cotton up…hmmm, I wonder how that will work out.

4 Likes

Trying these… :thinking:

7 Likes

I like the look of the Doom Mesh RTA, that will definitely have to go on my list.

2 Likes

V Custard is one of the flv you will have to push a little @Grubby it is one of their weaker flavours still good but I would start around 2.5 as an SF Strawberry is around 1% start point. Enjoy brother

5 Likes