Vape Mail 2019

I went a bit high with the strawberry at 3% and custard at 5% we’ll see in a few weeks time if its any good, thanks for your advice :+1:

4 Likes

I know you like em strong. So it may work time will tell :smile:

4 Likes

@woftam has enabling ways unmatched, you sir are King!

Had to have the Asgard to match my Stormbreaker. The gold one was supposed to be for a friend but then he asked if he could back out and I said…noooooo problem, I got matching mods for that bad boy…he gonna be sorry :grin:

Picked up a Sxmini pod, 8vape is practically giving them away with a 2 pack of the shit ceramic pods for about $21 shipped. Found the new cotton pods for cheap, I heard they were much improved and yeah, they perform good. The Smok Trinity with the mesh Nord coils is still a better pod mod but not as cool looking.

I am going to be using the hell out of the Asgard RDA, so far it is a pretty tasty vape with a reduced chamber, loving it so far. @Steampugs, it is a 30mm and comes with that sleave to make it 33mm…right up your alley brother :+1:

@Jim22 it also looks good on the X217 :wink:

Simon, U da man :+1:

8 Likes

Cheers brother damn the gold looks great on the fossil and kind of bizarre my fossil is almost identical.

Mine are still on the way can’t wait for em.

6 Likes

Your gonna love it brother and thanks again, I will PM you my bank acct # to make it easier :laughing:

Cool, matching Fossil mods :+1: those were the only colors they had left, I wanted a 2nd one but the remaining stock was all green. It sure does hit hard and look bad ass. A friend reminded me that the gold would sick on the Fossil, he has one too, the other gold is for him.

I cut my leads on the coils at 5mm, should have cut them 6mm or maybe a little more. 3.5mm 6 core Clapton’s still putting out hella flavor, just wanted my coils a bit higher. Going to try that on the Gold later tonight.

@Sprkslfly, I know what your thinking…wassup Holmes :laughing:

7 Likes

Just on a side note with the fossil - i bought one for a customer as well and he killed it in a couple of weeks - the rubber boot came off the button on the board and he took it apart and promptly lost it. The board from the Dovpo MVV is exactly the same board and fits and functions perfectly JIC you are ever in need of a donor mod.

Loads of space on that deck

6 Likes

That looks incredible…

dammit…I’m supposed to be saving you son of a bitch …

5 Likes

Don’t count on me to keep any promises, promised myself I would stop buying new flavors until I test the bunch I already have then this happens…

@Steampugs is right, I really am a son of a bitch :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

I always like to open a box but not look at the labels. Open a bottle and give it a smell and see if I can guess what the flavor is. First bottle I opened was Molinberry Boom! And Holy dayum does that flavor smell great. First time trying Molinberry but they all smell really good, the Funky Pineapple is ridiculous @woftam was spot on with that one, now I gotta get VT Sugarloaf Pineapple he also gushes about. The Molinberry Glamour Chocolate smells like I might have found my replacement for INW Milk Chocolate old recipe.

First time trying SA as well, been wanting that Gaufre (waffle) and it smells promising. Picked up the Caramel Beurre too, smells excellent.

Lots of good stuff, too bad the laptop I have my juice calculator on took a shit. Been meaning to start using the calculator here, now I wish I wasn’t so lazy…sigh.

Thanks to all you flavor enablers, that includes @Sprkslfly and @anon96069639, I am sure you too see some flavors you recommended in there :wink:

9 Likes

Grats on all the new flavors! lol
Quite the spread! :drooling_face:

Whatever you do, don’t wipe or do anything with the HDD from it! You can quite likely recover (move) your recipe files from it by slaving the drive on your home pc.

If you can navigate to the ‘program files’ folder, and then into the ejuice-me-up folder (guessing that’s the app), all you need to save are the “.rec” files (EG: recipe_name.rec).

Once you have those, you’re golden. Those files will drag&drop straight into a new installation of the program.

Even if you don’t use the same app, it’s a high percentage chance of saving your custom entries by using the same process. (You just need to figure out the file type associated with the particular app.)

Apologies if you already know any or all of this.
I’d just hate to see someone lose so much hard work.

4 Likes

I appreciate all the tips, nothing major aside from my laptop typing oooooooooo over and over again, it must be having a massive O :grin:

I have backups and what not and a BT or USB keyboard should help, I got one so gonna try that tomorrow. Not too worried about it, just annoying.

I did watch some YT on how to fix it and it worked for a bit then started again, tried fixing it a few times but only minimal success then the taunts of the ooooooo would reappear.

Gonna start getting migrating my recipes onto the calculator here. Started off with DIY Juice Calculator and just stuck with it but the online calculator just makes more sense.

Thanks again for the tips bro and I hope everyone has a Happy Father’s Day :beers:

5 Likes

Well, that’s a relief!
Even that is a pretty easy fix. Laptop keyboards are usually fairly cheap and easy to replace (for an end-user)!

Great ideas on both!

Glad to hear (on both counts). :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Vape mail game lets play spot the re-bottling error.

5 Likes

Oh oh oh, I will take a wild guess

:grin::laughing::rofl:

5 Likes

Bingo they sent crystal blue not clear. Looks like the White Walker juice is gunna get renamed to the Night King. It is the same concentrate

5 Likes

Don’t even bring up GOT, we are still going through withdrawal…Khaleesiiiiiiiiii

3 Likes

You could get your Daenerys fix by looking at some of her other stuff (not the same I know but it may tide you over until you start again at season 1 lmao)

3 Likes

Plugged in my USB keyboard and mouse I had lying around and disabled the laptop’s keyboard and all is well.

I actually went shopping for a new laptop on Saturday and wow, for the same specs my laptop has it was in the 1k range. Screw that, felt happy to repair what I already have :grin:

Thanks again for the tips bro, saved me from having to sell my flavors to fund a new laptop :disappointed_relieved::tired_face::grin:

3 Likes

Bit of chum in the water for @Mjag
Back in stock
https://vaperzcloud.com/collections/rdas/products/valhalla-38mm-rda?variant=12112363946104

3 Likes

Dammit, why do you do this too me…I know I got 1 order for you, a friend is mad jelly when he saw my black Valhalla…your an evil evil man…keep em coming :grin::triumph::triumph::triumph:

5 Likes

Well, smells great but 2 days into steeping at 5% and meh. Looked up what % others were using at ELR and saw 7 to 8% and thought whoa, based on smell seemed too much. Tastes like a unripe watermelon so far, not close to what I was smelling. Maybe a longer steep or higher % but doesn’t seem like it would help it much, anyone else try it?

1 Like