Vape Mail 2019

I don’t have it myself but it is technically a one shot type flavour (m-line) not to say it couldnt be used in a recipe but the 7-8 % is around where most of the m-line fall as SF

2 Likes

Finally got my Footoon Aqua Master V2. Its a single coil and it has a really dark blue finish. If you look at the atty stand which is your average color blue for vape gear, you get an idea of how dark the blue is. Its all washed up and ready to build.

AQUAMASTER%20V2

6 Likes

Hmmmm, good info, I should look into this Google contraption all you whipper snappers keep going on about :wink::grin: Had no idea they had a one shot line, my brain is mush :crazy_face: Will add a little more and see what develops…can I have you brain please?

@Jim22 I got the Aquamaster V2 the other day as well, same day as the Aromamizer Lite. Haven’t made it through a full tank yet with either one but there both pretty good so far. Let me know what you think and can I have your brain too? Just in case Woftam says no :grin:

3 Likes

Are you sure? Friends and family may start to get concerned about you and your borrowed brain when you go into town with your shirt on inside out muck around for a bit then a mate yells out “Hey dickhead did you get dressed in the dark this morning” which is what happened to me this morning. Oh well, at least I didn’t forget pants this time. :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds like an upgrade :wink::laughing:

4 Likes

Bring it

5 Likes

What do you think of the Asgard?

I like it - only vaped a little so far. I will be playing with it over the course of the evening. The air flow is a little more restricted than i expected but is fine when wide open.

3 Likes

I like it too, so far liking the Valhalla better for a couple of reasons, both more than welcome in my daily setups though :+1:

3 Likes

The new hogs have the same rubber ring that the stormbreaker has they also have the same stiff button which i quite like - but they have also included another lighter spring so you can put it into “i have trump hands mode”

4 Likes

That made me laugh so fucking hard, classic brother :rofl:

4 Likes

woftam's_hoes

4 Likes

Not pimpy enough brother
1118f4e541b96ce7d0f41d8fa0947d14

4 Likes

I dunno esse. Bordering on cholo for me.

I was thinking more ATL than LA I guess. :laughing:

2 Likes

But it matches my hat
SX425

3 Likes

giphy%20(1)

4 Likes

And then reality set in…

And then I realized I have neither the rig, nor the awards…

4 Likes

So I am weak willed and gave into the ways of the Vaping Community Enablers Society. I had points built up at a local vape shop and walked out with the Topside Dual Blue Carbon for $80. I have been thinking for awhile that I need a second Topside Dual. See how I rationalize the purchase?

So far I love the mod physically. The board not so much. For the price, they could have used a DNA board. I have a few budget mods that I prefer for the chip and usability.

TS%20CARBON

7 Likes

Got this Advken CP TF from 8vape for only $5 and gotta say it is a decent single banger. Got the black version too for a whopping $7, a Obelisk RDA for $4 and an Aequitas RDA for like $12 and now there down to $8.88.

Spent less than $40 and got a roll of triple core clapton geekvape coils too boot, there clearance section is the real deal right now.

@Jim22 that Carbin looks sick, too bad about the chip though, how does the chip compare to the normal topside dual?

5 Likes

Gonna have to research it. So far it won’t read some SS coils that any of my other go to mods will read. In temp control I keep getting “No Liquid” message even though the cotton is soaked. So far the Yihi is a big waste of money or I have a defective board.