Juice Storage

Since my mixing room is not the biggest in the world i have had to get a little creative with storage.

Small bottle storage

Before

After

Large Bottle Storage

Finished my big bottle juice rack today

Before

After

Share some ideas maybe they will make someone’s life a little easier

20 Likes

Nice!

6 Likes

At first I was like Holy S you really like mysterfogs oneshots then I relised it was you :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

I use 6 level nail polish racks on an old multi level bookshelf which holds 10 racks with room between the racks for mixes, bases, scale and other mixing supplies. No idea where my picture of it is though

8 Likes

Not complete, because it seems my mother might have confiscated a couple of my flavor racks, but so far…

I have a closet in that room where I store my finished juice. It is also storage for my large bottles of flavorings, my VG and PG, and fresh empty bottles. The black drawer thingy at the end of the table is full of 240ml and up bottles of flavors that I used most. Some overflow on top of it.

Two more flavor racks will be on the table with FLV, INW, MF, Loranns, and any new flavors I buy. Everything is in alphabetical order. There is an overhead light in the shelf, along with a towel rack. It’s really an organized mess, especially if you saw my closet when I was selling juice :wink:

13 Likes

@woftam - those drawers are freakin awesome man! I need something like that.

7 Likes

I use a similar system for the flavours in a wine fridge but they are tilted back at 45 degrees so i can see the names better.

Bit more detail here

17 Likes

You’ll need to build a shed out the back for the family soon. That way you can just fill the house with more juice storage. :rofl:

13 Likes

Holy crap Batman! I thought I had too many flavors lol.

11 Likes

Is that actually possible? Asking for a friend

10 Likes

I’m thinking something like this,for me.Closet door opens right next to my mixing area, and when closed, light degradation becomes a non issue. Unit will have it’s own backing and there will be a way to latch another panel to the front,for transport if necessary.

Sorry…this is gonna be for flavors not liquid. :laughing:

12 Likes

I love that. Is that door rack something you can buy?

6 Likes

Yes,well, I found something similar to the one I posted…not done researching yet. Company out of Florida. https://www.cabidor.com/ . Pricey.Might see if my local carpenter can make me one.

7 Likes

Go in Simon @woftam show the fridges… :rofl: :joy:
Apologize… you posted them… :joy:

9 Likes

Ya know,I said would be for flavors for me,but, would work pretty well for your finished product too. Shelves are adjustable so, smaller bottles of vg/pg, scale,empty bottles,etc. up to 25lbs. with that particular model.

7 Likes

Yeah it would. You could build something like that really easily with simple hand tools. I have a huge 3d printer I could probably print parts for one of those on.

8 Likes

There you go…make 2 please :laughing: I’m ok nailing 2x4’s and such,but,I know me…I’d end up with something so big and bulky the door will get pulled off the hinges!

8 Likes

Lol. I was thinking some 3/8" thick slats from Menards might work. I think they are like 3/8" x 1-1/2" x 5’ or 6’ long. Little carpenter’s glue and some finish nails. Then add some 1/4" dowels to hold the bottles in. Might be a fun little project :wink:

7 Likes

Yupp. The thing about the one I linked to is the shelves are over 3" deep,so,flavors won’t be lined up like I have them now in my tiered nail polish racks. Could learn to live with that though,I guess

7 Likes

Here’s another less expensive option I’m looking at.

7 Likes

@Tmease
Here are some pics of the underside of the layback trays I use in the fridge. If you make them suit a cabinet that you already have it will save you a bit of time remember in your calculations to leave room for the drawer runners.

I used 40mm x 40mm Aluminium (yes that is how we spell it in Australia)

Underside

Topside

I made a rectangle tray to fit roller drawer runners on each side

From memory, these are about 500mm x 430mm and I can fit around 140 flavours per drawer (30ml bottles)

13 Likes