It's time to vote! calling all members!

WE MADE IT INTO THE FINALS!! :heart: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Yes sir!..thanks to YOU who nominated this lovely forum in this years Ecigclick Vape Awards we are now into the final 10…AND DESERVIDLY SO I SAY!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

We believe we have created something extra special here at Vaping Community, and the fact that a whole bunch of you nominated us this year just proves that fact perfectly, so THANK YOU :pray:

But now I must ask you to step up one more time, the nominations mean for naught if we don’t get the votes in, so please, if if you could just take the time out to throw us some votes we would be eternally thankful, just follow this link below, and if you like what we do, then throw us a vote!

Thanks in advance troop!!

EDIT!- You will get an email to confirm your vote which must be clicked!..if you don’t it won’t count!..Mine went into my Junk mail so it’s worth a check in there if you don’t see it straight away! Cheers!

18 Likes

I voted but…

We-need-you

8 Likes

Voted and confirmed. Hopefully luck …

7 Likes

Nice one @gus-gus, much appreciated, unfortunately we seem to be going in the wrong direction :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

There are many days left … We’ll see …

7 Likes

That Neil Humber blogger looks promising @Steampugs, very close to humble :laughing:
Best brand so far voopoo? :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Also voted & confirmed… fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Voted and confirmed too.

6 Likes

I was really rooting for Smok as well

Neil’s a top lad, gives me a run for my money every year, he works at ecigclick though :confused:

3 Likes

Nice one Ian :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

Done. Best of luck~!

7 Likes

All done. :grin:

7 Likes

Legend Mr Darc :wink: thank you :+1:

7 Likes

Good stuff @marsh8 :wink: cheers :+1:

6 Likes

I voted…for the other guy… :joy: Lmao holding my breathe till we win. And of course we will cuz we just rock!!! :heart:

9 Likes