It's time to vote! calling all members!

Done and done… Now I have several other emails I can use on various different Linux distros if the bribe is right…:rofl:

7 Likes

Awesome @gopher_byrd :laughing:

I obv don’t condone such behavior :zipper_mouth_face: :smirk:

7 Likes

Done, done…

6 Likes

Ditto…

5 Likes

Thanks fellas, very much appreciated :ok_hand: :grin:

5 Likes

voted and confirmed
Good luck bro, doing pretty well.

6 Likes

Thanks @SirVapesalot :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you SO much to everyone that has voted for us in this years ecigclick awards, you are indeed a bunch of bonified legends :pray: and it means a great deal to us.
We are very much the underdogs in every category but we are doing really well thanks to all of you :heart: but it is TIGHT this year, and the competition is fierce.
So please, if you haven’t voted already then get them in and help us out, we need every vote we can get right now in all 4 categories.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Best Vape Writer/Blogger - Steampugs
Best Vape Forum - Vaping Community
Best Facebook Group - Vaping Community
Best Youtube Vape Channel / Reviewer International - Ohm Grown Alchemy
Find the awards here :point_down:

And if you do vote, don’t forget to confirm it via the email you will get straight afterwards, otherwise it won’t count.:+1:
Thank you all!! :heart::heart:

9 Likes

Hell yeah vc is in third place :heart: Steam Pugs is 2nd place… And Vc Facebook… We’re rocking this shit… :heart:

7 Likes

Hey all… The big push to the finish line is on NOW!!! We’re so close…nows the time to recruit everyone you can to get a vote in…

8 Likes

I voted!

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Jd_ironlifen :wink: very much appreciated :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Yessir!

5 Likes

Now now, we don’t want anyone claiming Voter Fraud and demanding a recount. Trust me, it’s a pain in the ass to deal with. :rofl:

4 Likes

OK PEOPLES OF THE WORLD!!..LISTEN UP!!

we are quite literally one vote away from not getting a podium finish in the ‘Best forum’ category

1 vote!..1 fucking vote!!!

SO

I don’t care how you do it, or who you ask, but GET US SOME VOTES!!! lmaooo

we have never, ever…come third…that’s an award finish, and man…it would be so cool for us to get that seeing as we have BY FAR the fewest members out of any forum in that list.

Help us out people, go vigilante!..drag people out of their cars and demand they vote, grab any vaper you see and beat them to within an inch of their lives until they do it!!!..kidnap their cat!!! I DON’T CARE…ok maybe don’t go that far…or if you do…don’t tell us about it :smirk:

1 VOTE!!!

we have a few hours left…WE CAN DO IT!!..

25b7c24dc65ba764159ea6b280f1fd5f

5 Likes