Calling all members - we need you!

That’s very honest @SthrnMixer

Not too sure why it’s warrantied, but honest all the same lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Well it’s because I didn’t see this until after the nomination period was closed. So I couldn’t drop any names in the hat.

Woulda coulda shoulda.

5 Likes

When does the voting start?

4 Likes

it’s usually 2 weeks after nominations finish

6 Likes

@EdibleMalfunction don’t have to wait another year to see you mate, do we?? :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Funny I can’t reply to the new thread @Steampugs,
Here;

Maybe because it’s listed in the Announcements category,
Just wondering how long it takes to get the email from ecig, I haven’t received an email after voting :man_shrugging:
Pretty sure the email after the nominations came quickly

9 Likes

my fault, as per usual I Put it in the wrong category :roll_eyes:

sorted now! cheers @Rocky02852 :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I didn’t get one either but I’ve seen others on Twitter saying that you should receive one… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

mine went in my junk folder :man_shrugging: gonna sting a lot of votes that is I reckon

6 Likes

Still no email, but it did show me the current results after I voted, man we got some catching up to do!
LETS GO PPL, VOTE :muscle:

7 Likes

you ain’t gonna beat POTV clearly, that shit ramped up real quick, but…as far as the next 4 (we’re currently 5th) go…there’s only like 2% between us and second, we just need people to vote AND confirm their votes…we could still creep up :pray:

7 Likes

Hey 2nd place would be better than 5th :ok_hand:
I still haven’t received the email to confirm my vote, I just sent Jonny my IP addy and he’s gonna check the logs to see what’s what, he said there’s no problems as far he knows :man_shrugging: and it should have taken only minutes

Wondering, @Grubby did you get the email yet ?

6 Likes

Was in my junk folder :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve been checking Junk folder, actually when Jonny from ecig emailed me back it went to junk.

5 Likes

Voted, got e-mail, all good.

8 Likes

Thanks all who voted :+1:

6 Likes

Nice one Dman :wink: Thanks everyone!!

6 Likes

Voted, received email, confirm and done :wink:

8 Likes

Legend thank you!!!

6 Likes

Received email within a minute of submitting (3 mins after @Steampugs put the Vote Now post up). Was in my inbox using gmail.

Came from jonny(at)ecigclick.co.uk

8 Likes