All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome to VC @Toprod!

8 Likes

We like to think its better than ELR and ATF. Certainly better maintained here! We’re glad you found us. Feel free to chime in any of your experiences over the last 3 years of your trip down this rabbit hole! It helps others shorten the learning curve!

7 Likes

@Tmease thank you

9 Likes

@whthek thank you for welcome

9 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :grinning:

9 Likes

And if all the newcomers would be gracious enough to throw us a few votes, we would be eternally gratful :wink: thank you, it means a lot to us :crossed_fingers:

@usr_local @Toprod @Famovape_official @EyeMsamDIYVAPE @DiyNightmares @ianc13 @Mindfloodz @exPEARiMINTalMIXER @Philly @Hoyden @Kuri_SanTou @Strange-Loop @Tara_Clay @RicAlex @HackrTrapper

8 Likes

Been there. Done that! Haha! Best forum/community that I’ve been in by far!

10 Likes

Really appreciate that @usr_local thank you :wink: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Nice one Ian :sunglasses::+1: thank you

9 Likes

Hi, I am Steven from Hong Kong and I am very happy to be here. Thank you all for sharing.

12 Likes

Hi, Steven, I have added you to the vendor group - you can start a promotional thread in the vendors section to showcase your products.

Welcome

11 Likes

tried to vote, but seemed get blocked because i was using vpn. couldn’t get in now even i shuted off the vpn. will try it again tomorrow.

11 Likes

@vapesourcing.UK Steven, welcome to VC!

10 Likes

thank you so much

11 Likes

welcome @vapesourcing.UK,

9 Likes

Hi Steven, Welcome to the forum, :wink: :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks for trying @Famovape_official, if it doesn’t work the next time you try, you can always vote from your phone by turning off the wifi :wink: :+1: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Welcome to VC @vapesourcing.UK!

8 Likes

hi , im dave , been vaping fully about two years , not looked back since
just recently got into diy mixing and looking to make some tasty juices at a fraction of shop prices

12 Likes

Hey @dave1971, Glad your here! Any help you might need…just ask. Someone here will guide you in the right direction!

10 Likes