All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

@whthek thank you for welcome

9 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :grinning:

9 Likes

And if all the newcomers would be gracious enough to throw us a few votes, we would be eternally gratful :wink: thank you, it means a lot to us :crossed_fingers:

@usr_local @Toprod @Famovape_official @EyeMsamDIYVAPE @DiyNightmares @ianc13 @Mindfloodz @exPEARiMINTalMIXER @Philly @Hoyden @Kuri_SanTou @Strange-Loop @Tara_Clay @RicAlex @HackrTrapper

8 Likes

Been there. Done that! Haha! Best forum/community that I’ve been in by far!

10 Likes

Really appreciate that @usr_local thank you :wink: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Nice one Ian :sunglasses::+1: thank you

9 Likes

Hi, I am Steven from Hong Kong and I am very happy to be here. Thank you all for sharing.

12 Likes

Hi, Steven, I have added you to the vendor group - you can start a promotional thread in the vendors section to showcase your products.

Welcome

11 Likes

tried to vote, but seemed get blocked because i was using vpn. couldn’t get in now even i shuted off the vpn. will try it again tomorrow.

11 Likes

@vapesourcing.UK Steven, welcome to VC!

10 Likes

thank you so much

11 Likes

welcome @vapesourcing.UK,

9 Likes

Hi Steven, Welcome to the forum, :wink: :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks for trying @Famovape_official, if it doesn’t work the next time you try, you can always vote from your phone by turning off the wifi :wink: :+1: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Welcome to VC @vapesourcing.UK!

8 Likes

hi , im dave , been vaping fully about two years , not looked back since
just recently got into diy mixing and looking to make some tasty juices at a fraction of shop prices

12 Likes

Hey @dave1971, Glad your here! Any help you might need…just ask. Someone here will guide you in the right direction!

10 Likes

Welcome @Toprod, @vapesourcing.UK and @dave1971 :wink:

11 Likes

Welcome to VC @vapesourcing.UK and @dave1971 :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Welcome @dave1971 !

11 Likes