All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

@DiyNightmares @EyeMsamDIYVAPE @Famovape_official @usr_local

Also a warm welcome from my side!

9 Likes

Hi @usr_local … I have a ton of recipes if you want to go digging thru :slight_smile:

There is a rate of usage pdf… as well as all of my recipes from 4 yrs ago till now… I think around 900 recipes? Something like that :smiley:

11 Likes

Not sure, if I said this already but …Who the Hell let you in here !!! awesome mate glad to see you here.

8 Likes

Hi im Barry from UK been vaping about 4 years now .
I Was happy to find this community love you all

13 Likes

And we’re very happy you found us @Toprod :wink::+1: if you need any help around the place just give one of us a shout :grin:

10 Likes

Welcome to VC @Toprod :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Hi @Toprod … lots of good topics here :slight_smile:
See you around!

10 Likes

Welcome to the VC @toprod, you are in good company.

9 Likes

Hey @Toprod , @usr_local welcome to VC . Enjoy your time here if you have any questions fire away

10 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome

12 Likes

Welcome to VC @Toprod , good place, I hope you have fun

10 Likes

Thank you

11 Likes

Hi @woftam thank you for warm welcome

12 Likes

@Toprod Hi Barry, also a warm welcome from my side!

Great place to hang out here.

9 Likes

@SteveTC thank you

10 Likes

@Toprod its great you’ve finally found us! There’s a ton of useful information here, and some really wonderful mixologists on our forum. No pressure: Lets see what you got… What are you bringing to the table?

8 Likes

Welcome @usr_local. There’s a place for lurkers here. I found this place researching, then buying, the Game Changer Homogenizer, and have made this my second home! My patience for creating great recipes was always tested by steep times before tweaking the recipe some… I lost interest in the recipe and moved on to another. I dont have to wait for steep times anymore! and the knowledge I get from these women on here and some of the guys too, has really edged my mixing to a whole new level. Try not to stay silent all the time. We value your insights! Happy mixing!

10 Likes

Welcome to VC @Toprod!

8 Likes

We like to think its better than ELR and ATF. Certainly better maintained here! We’re glad you found us. Feel free to chime in any of your experiences over the last 3 years of your trip down this rabbit hole! It helps others shorten the learning curve!

7 Likes

@Tmease thank you

9 Likes