Wonder Flavors General Discussion

Two of the best pineapple flavours on the market

4 Likes

Really trying to claim the “Holmes” association I take it…? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(Only this time, it’s Rupert eh?)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TazHNpt6OTo

I’m guessing you find it preferable to “being Ron”:question: hrmmmm… :thinking:

5 Likes

Rupert the lesser known brother of John :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Awesome news! Thank you for sharing.

Not much of a limb to have to “go out on” here, but I’d wager that’s the case for the majority of folks (according to both what I’ve read, and my own experience)! :wink:

Several of these are in my wheelhouse, so I’ll be adding Coffee Cake and Apple Cinnamon Strudel to the shopping list for sure.

I also love the fact that you mentioned FLV apple filling. That ought to compliment things nicely. grins Good call!

5 Likes

I would love to… But I’m short the caterpillar. :crazy_face:

I’ll have to jot that down though! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

That looks good, gonna mix it up right now :+1:

4 Likes

The “worm” is on the hook! lol (ordered to ‘normal’ folks) :crazy_face:
As well as a couple others that have been recommended in this thread.

4 Likes

Sure will, how is it as a shake n vape?

4 Likes

Any recipe that has apple filling even if you just wave the open bottle near it is automagically gunna be 1000% better than with out it. It is a awesome flavour

5 Likes

It is a little sharp as a shake n vape but really tasty. Just needs to breath a little, I drip it and let it sit for a bit and the sharpness goes away so I am thinking 3 days to a week steeping will do it some good.

I agree with both of you, Apple Filling is a great flavor so that is why I wantrd to try your recipe. I like cocoon too, made sense to use both together and the cookie is a nice touch. A friend stopped by to get some vape gear so I had him try it too, he liked it but wanted more of a crust. I told him I just made it 30 min ago so we will see after a steep.

Overall a pretty tasty recipe :+1:I will let you know how it steeps. Thanks my friend.

4 Likes

Forgot to ask, what’s a homogenizer?

4 Likes

Just mixed up the following testers at 2% and 4%:

• Banoffee Pie
  • Crispy Coffee
  • Orange Juice

Finger test is very promising on all three, but especially for the coffee and orange!

The initial impression of the orange matches up with the only review on the WF page for it which says in essence that it’s a cross between Tang and Sunny D.

My first thought (before reading that review) was “OMG! I may have just found the orange I have been looking for to concoct my Orange Julius recipe!!” So, yeah. I’m excited!

The Crispy Coffee is another great source of anticipation… As I am thinking a coffee flavored Whatchamacallit would basically be “liquid crack” for me. :laughing:

Not sure if they have this specific brand down under (with or without Koalas) or across the pond…

The Banoffee Pie seems like it will be nice, but I’m really hoping the Toffee is not just a background note, but prominent. Freshly mixed though, it’s hard to say how things will pan out.

6 Likes

The toffee is there but not super strong - it you want to boost it with English Toffee vta

5 Likes

I appreciate the tip, but I’m a bit leary when it comes to VTA at the moment. Granted, I’ve only bought and tried a handful of them… So far, they all had a very noticeable throat hit affiliated with them which puts me off.

I have several of the flavors in the recipe that @anon96069639 just posted, but am missing others (including the FLV Toffee). I need to order that.

In the interim, I just had a “brain drizzle” though! I do get a bit of a toffee thing going on with FLV Pralines… so even though it’s not ideal, it might play nicely in this instance! We’ll see if it turns into a full blown ‘storm’. :laughing:

Thanks for the suggestions and thoughts gents! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Flv toffee is also a good toffee it is almost a butterscotch/caramel to me so it would back the fw ripple nicely. VTA is darker and richer almost an overcooked toffee (it has a coffee note off the knuckle but it doesn’t really translate into the vape).

I can see that recipe working quite nicely. You could almost laterally insert (my new saying for sub :grin: ) a caramel for a very similar recipe

5 Likes

Oh, well, that… yes…

Stalled out, honestly. I haven’t gotten a lot further really, unfortunately. I’ll have to look back at the thread and see where I stopped, and see if I’ve done more since then. But I got sidetracked by fishing and life and have basically been mixing up known good ones without a lot of adventure.

1 Like

A few I remember… Banoffee Pie was a big disappointment. Profile sounded like a winner to my palate but it was just flat.

Crispy Coffee- I really like that one. Reminds me of VapeWild’s Tiramisu. I’ve never had real Tiramisu but I did like that juice a lot. CC is one of my daily rotation recipes. At 4%, though, it has a burnt tire vibe so I keep it at 2.5% and add whipped cream to smooth it out. I like it.

Flapper Pie I have not tried but it is getting raves here, so it will be on the list for the next mix. I did try Vanilla Cream Extra and I liked it too.

Oh, I remember I tried Mascarpone Cheese. Egads, nasty. Probably too high % at 2.

I know I’ve tried another one or two so I’ll look when I mix again (Saturday probably) and update.

*Oh, and today I can now edit!! They grow up so fast…

3 Likes

@anon96069639, do you have a simple Flapper Pie containing recipe, all WF or not?

1 Like

Great. On the list for Saturday. I won’t do a crust because of that whole AP Frito vibe and I’m worried it will creep in and kill it.

1 Like

I wish I didn’t run out of MF Lemon. Maybe I’ll poke around the WF box and see if there’s a straight up lemon in there.

Hmm, no lemon. But lime. Limeheads anyone??

1 Like