Wonder Flavors General Discussion

Mixed up Pumpkin Candy SC at 4.5% (took a risk and shot over the max recommended).

That odd, brown sugary Moon Sugar feel is much abated here. It is a lot sweeter now. I like it a lot better but I’m still struggling to get that candy corn vibe. A decent sugar candy profile but does not get to pumpkin mellowcreme as promised.

3 Likes

Has anyone gotten these yet? Need to order from BCF soon and wondering if these are worth a try.

3 Likes

Is yours the SC variant?

2 Likes

I mixed it with the latest batch, kept it at 2% to start. I don’t like it. It reminds me of an Oreo minus the middle, but has a hint of being fried in old KFC grease.

2 Likes

I’ve become very sensitive to the Frito vibe of AP, so I think they must have some in it. YMMV naturally.

3 Likes

Another one…

Pina Colada Gummy Candy (SC) 4% mix. Most if not all of the coconut infused juices I have tried have been disappointing. Coconut is another flavor I wish I could master. But this one is good. Plenty of pina and colada, sweet pineapple, candy pop, light on the coconut, light cream feel as well. No hints of alcohol. This is one of the rare single flavor recipes that works. Pleasantly surprised.

5 Likes

Rum & Cola (SC) 4%…

I do not like hard liquor, or vape juices that emulate it. I mixed this one for the old lady. She said she “likes it”. She’s not one for putting words to flavor vibes well, so all I get ever from her really is binary information. I asked her if it was really rummy and she said ‘I don’t know’. Sigh.

I tried it for myself. Believe it or not, this could be another single mix success story. It has a good Coca-Cola flavor and no alcohol vibe at all to me, really. It reminds me a lot of HiLIQ’s Coke concentrate. That’s a good flat cola vape. This one is similar but a little sweeter and more earthy, and lacks any chemical vibe… It also feels a little less flat? If that makes sense. I did not think I would, but I like it. If you want a liquor hit, you will need to add a more potent alkie flavor.

Edited to correct HiLIQ’s name spellin’.

5 Likes

I have heard people mention INW Vanilla Cream to sort of be the cream center of a twinkie, not exaclty the oreo center but might be in the right direction?

Gotta get me some oreos, probably been 3 or 4 years since I have had one so can’t remember the exact flavor of the center.

3 Likes

It is hard to describe oreo creme (that is what they have on the packet lol) since it isn’t really a cream at all - I would maybe lean to a frosting (either flv or wf buttercream frosting) with a little Vienna cream fa. But since I don’t eat Oreos very often there will probably be better options.

4 Likes

I loathe concentrates like that. When I try to shoehorn an oddball into a recipe, it usually ends badly.

4 Likes

Flapper Pie is delicious! I mixed Nick Evans Lemon Meringue Pie - the Best Yet, found on all the flavors.com uses it.

4 Likes

Massive thanks to WF for getting these to me man there are some standouts just from the smell alone. Wow someone gave up their soul for a few of these I am sure

Will post up some thoughts when I have em SF tested

4 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

2 Likes

The smell on some of these wf is outstanding. The lemon squares. cobbler, boysenberry rasp, almond custard (smells like marzipan), creme brulee cookie, jackfruit, mille feuilles, sb baked are the standouts based on smell alone.

4 Likes

Been pretty impressed with a lot of WF I have tried so far so I did this :grin:

@woftam looking forward to your thoughts, what the hell is mille feuilles? Did Cyrus marry some dude named feuilles and that is her new essence? :thinking:

5 Likes

vanilla slice or custard slice the pasty is folded a 1000 time hence the name - thousand sheets.

5 Likes

Dammit, should have ordered that too…on the list

2 Likes

Lemon squares is very good (1.5% ish in a mix) as is the cream filling (1% in a mix) - I haven’t mixed with the other two yet but off the knuckle they are also winners.

Almond Custard if you love marzipan (i do) 1-1.5% in a mix

Apple Cinnamon Strudel - i haven’t mixed with but off the knuckle it is going to be good

Boysenberry Raspberry - is yum I used at 1.2% in a mix paired with flv jammy berry - it could probably do with a little bump but it is a good combo

5 Likes

Only got the Cream Filling from that list and it smells great. Haven’t had a chance to mix it yet but going to when I get a chance.

Sort of obsessed with Coconut Custard at the moment but Pina Colada Custard sounds like a more appropriate name. Still a great flavor that I am trying to nail down in a mix. Just mixed it with a touch of PUR Ambrosia that I am waiting to steep.

4 Likes

Crap, missing funky and sugarloaf pineapple…ok, there in the ever growing list :wink:

3 Likes