What's your vape cave look like

Well, listen to me man

2 Likes

10 Likes

Got a link for those big racks on the walls? Gonna be needing something like that soon at this rate.

5 Likes

I sense a ‘Show us your pets’ thread coming! Goes to make said thread

6 Likes

@Illogik

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0JT8J8

7 Likes

Thanks SD. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=acrylic+Nail+polish+racks

Just check the Minimum order Quantity. I just received 9 of the 6 tier ones 2 weeks ago from one of the vendors on here. (2 month wait) but still came out cheaper with shipping than paying retail.

6 Likes

I’ll check that out, thanks Troy. :+1:

6 Likes

I never updated this since moving out of the summer house and into the actual house, and although it doesn’t look quite as tidy now as it does in these pics when I first did it, it’s not far off.
Love my little vape cave :ok_hand: :heart:

13 Likes

This is hands down the best vape cave I’ve seen yet. Awesome work there Pugs!

Definitely not jealous at all!

6 Likes

Thanks man, was a lot of work changing it from a pink girls bedroom into this but totally worth it I think, there’s a lot more shit on the shelves bit more lighting and wall space taken up now but it’s not changed that much :wink: :+1:

11 Likes

I guess I won’t be the only one here to say that you should definitely have left it pink :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

no…I highly doubt you’ll be the only one that says that… :eyes: :joy:

7 Likes

My vape cave currently consists of a set of 3 drawers under my desk where my PC is. Give me a few years and I’ll add to this thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Very smooth @Steampugs, although, I must admit, it’s STARTING to look like a “Shaggin’ Shack”.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

i got 2 new shelves/storage units last week, I even put them together myself. :).

one is full of paper/ink/supplies for my other hobbies. :joy:

11 Likes

Once I am finished with my room refresh, which has been going on for close to 6 months, I will post pictures.

9 Likes

Converted extra bedroom closet to this
Pano shot too big for upload so here’s 2 (left-right)
Have entire Flavorah line, rebottled and labeled because , just because

9 Likes

Holy shit, this is awesome! So neat and organized and so much FLV goodness. All in alphabetical order too! Epic job there mate. I’m so jealous!
The more I look the more awesomeness I see. Every bottle sits in it’s own little round bottle sized hole…
Some serious thought has gone into this, I salute you Sir.
:+1:

5 Likes

Thank you! @IIIogik!
A place for everything and everything has a place. LOL
Kids are gone so have plenty of time to play.
Enjoy the heck out of mixing and vaping, the two racks on the bottom shelf are all mixes (Flavors Only), 78 30ml bottles, left side are steepers and right side are ready to vape.
I’m just weird but I’m OK with it.

6 Likes