What's your vape cave look like

Pre Vape-apocalypse vape cave pics, if you DARE !!!

10 Likes

Nice place bro!

8 Likes

Well SD, My Vape Cave has been an exercise in what I can do with such limited space, But…this thing has kept me busy all week and I’ve really quite enjoyed myself, My only gripe now, is that I keep getting moaned at for spending too much time in there… :smirk: :man_shrugging:

https://youtu.be/ek3yBm9fpSo

14 Likes

My Happy place nothing better than jamming out mixing some juice…

13 Likes

Nice looking cave mate
salute

10 Likes

I wish it was 5 times the size but cheers man :wink: :+1:

8 Likes

Ha, I just posted on FB that you should post this in here @Slushy , and here you are :laughing: :roll_eyes: …seeing as this is your first post you should introduce yourself in the newcomers thread man :wink: you’ll get welcomed properly by all the reprobates then :wink:

Same goes for you @BigCloud :sunglasses: :tada: :+1:

10 Likes

ummm you would just put more shite in it and need more space. Trust me.

8 Likes

My girl cave

14 Likes

so cool :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I don’t think there is any more space behind the ‘Blanket of mystery’ …(you can’t see that it’s behind me) …I def need a bigger summer house…or…kick the kids out of their room…much better idea :ok_hand:

9 Likes

working on my new one now… just got moved have to put everything away!!

12 Likes

12 Likes

Dammmmmmmmn

8 Likes

You guys/gals are way too much organized for my tastes… :rofl: and no I’m not going to show pics of my mess… I do know where everything is and where to find it btw.

10 Likes

13 Likes

Spectacular Rocky … Are you sure you don’t need another mod? :joy:

7 Likes

Wait JUST a minute here, Mr. MyCaveIsCleanerThanYourCave. I see a RED wall, and a GRAY wall ?? !!!

6 Likes

All Grey walls Dman, I didn’t want my flavors out exposed so they are in a large cabinet,

6 Likes

Oooooooooh. I see !!!

5 Likes