What's your vape cave look like

Well in that case all of us here must be weird because all I see here is organisation. Nothing weird about it at all. I wish I had the same kind of setup as this, it’s so good.

Do you upload your FLV recipes anywhere? I’ve been hunting all over the place for more of them lately as I’m also currently on a full on FLV mixing mission. Would love to see what you’ve come up with!

4 Likes

Very nice @LakeLizard.

4 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer

5 Likes

@Illogik , I use recipes from SmokyBlue exclusively. She has a plethora of them here and ELR. She mixes exclusively Flavorah as well. If you like tobacco vapes, she. Has. A ton of these as well and they are delish.

5 Likes

VERY nice! @LakeLizard :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I love the clean, and organized look of that hoard @LakeLizard. I USED to have a more “presentable” one myself, BUT, it became too aerobic hehe. I ended up shifting over to a more cluttered layered hoard.

Very clean.

5 Likes

@TamVapes I HATE how many VSO’s I see there, BUT, I love how clean and organized your stash is.

4 Likes

I mean…there’s even SPACE between the bottle’s…what’s that?! :laughing:

5 Likes

4 Likes

When I pull MY flavor’s out of the storage rack the friction between the bottle’s cause’s them to get warm! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This is pretty much what I’ve been doing. I’ve been vaping her ginger snaps n cream for a couple of days now.

5 Likes

THAT…is one awesome and uber organised set up Tim, very very cool…complete opposite off my chaotic mess, love it, nice work :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Morning fucker

5 Likes

Morning turd burglar :wink:

6 Likes

I prefer Scout master thanks

6 Likes

you wish :wink:

6 Likes

Ok i will accept

6 Likes

you only get one nipple for that…