Whatcha Cookin?

Yellow Watermelon?

4 Likes

Looks like Pineapple.

4 Likes

Bingo! So few people I know have even heard of it. Last time I had it, before yesterday, was probably 40 years ago. As for taste, well there’s not a discernible difference to red melon. But it is a treat nonetheless. Seems to be sweeter than it’s red seedless counterparts, but a red with seeds can’t be beat.

6 Likes

I want to try this. I have always wanted to make this dish .

3 Likes

I wonder how @WickedFog is doing, haven’t heard from him in a bit.

5 Likes

Sausage ‘n Biscuits!
ran out of sage, OOO to the rescue :grin:

8 Likes

What is that?!

4 Likes

Heaven on Earth bro :yum:
It all starts with Jimmy Dean Sausage roll, in a white gravy with Sage (top secret recipe) poured over fresh baked flour biscuits and topped with fried eggs !!!

7 Likes

Thanks. Looks delicious :yum:

5 Likes

My Mom used to make this dish often, when I was growing up. Also, when traveling with Dad during summer (school)vacation, in his tractor trailer(moving van) at the truck stops, it was alway’s on the menu! Haven’t had it in year’s. Time to re-visit! Yumm… :ok_hand:

5 Likes

chicken bog… or rice perlow… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Mmmmm, that looks tasty !!!

4 Likes

Saturday morning treat…pancake’s with walnut’s, choc chips, and a dash of cinnamon sugar. Topped off with locally produced maple syrup. :wink:

8 Likes

Making these choc.chip cookies to bring to neighbor’s picnic this afternoon…

8 Likes

But I put my own twist with the icing. Orange buttercream covered in blueberries

10 Likes

Now THAT looks great !!!

5 Likes

Don’t you hate it when it looks so good you won’t cut it :crazy_face: When I taken them to work I make others cut the cake :+1:

5 Likes

I whipped up a Shepherds Pie and a loaf of Cornbread

7 Likes

I love how that looks, and how you plated it @whthek.

4 Likes

Thanks SD! :+1:

Just got done eating…came out good

Mixed leftover grated Cheddar from pie, into cornbread

4 Likes