What was your worst flavor?

Awesome brother!

6 Likes

I can’t help. I still use it for a couple of juices the wife likes, but I don’t vape it. But I am following because I’ve never really understood the vape world’s fascination with strawberry. It seems to be the most single popular flavor profile. Anyone have any thoughts on why that is?

8 Likes

I have often wondered the same and I was speaking about exactly that with a couple of mixers just yesterday. It is kinda weird that SB out weighs most other profiles and as a result we have 52000 different SB concentrates (not sure but is it a chicken/egg scenario?)

7 Likes

What % do you use the WF vanilla cream extra at? Love the smell of it but struggle using it in a mix.

Happy to hear you finally conquered your strawberry prob @SmilingOgre :+1: That strawberry combo is excellent, I always make sure to have INW Shisha strawberry around.

5 Likes

I have used between 1 and 1.5 it needs a bit of steep time to let the Acetyl Propionyl and Acetoin to develop 10-14d (if hand shaking)

2 Likes

I tried 1.5 INW to 1 FA last night and it was good. I could taste strawberry. Oddly, to this Ogre the 1:1 tasted better. A bit smoother. I guess it’s the curse of being Ogre. Warped taste buds. No matter. I taste strawberry!!! Today strawberry. Tomorrow the world!!!

4 Likes

I’ll deal with that if it’s a unique flavor, or one I really want to work. But there’s plenty of vanilla variants out there and this one has frustrated me to the point of abandoning it. It just doesn’t translate to a workable vanilla cream to me. Regardless of the % or the number of different flavors in the mix, I just can’t get that weird twangy note to go away. Screw that one!!! Not my worst, but definitely a big disappointment.

Dulce de Leche is one that comes to mind as a really bad flavor. TFA is the only one I’ve used, but it is just not compatible with my palate. Blah.

3 Likes

My average for Shisha strawberry is probably .75%, I rarely go over 1% but I am usually mixing it with another SB or low for a bit of sweetness in a different fruit mix. If using it by itself then 1.5 to 2% is all you usually ever need.

Maybe you been having too many strawberry blondes in your diet? That could throw off other strawberries, I know it would throw off my taste buds :grin:

Thanks for the advice @woftam and @anon96069639. I am not ready to give up on it but do find it frustrating.

5 Likes

Tfa ripe banana or as I call it “Fruit Fly Naner”… Open that bottle and the fruit flies swarm in… Over ripe black banana!!

7 Likes

The first on the list is VTA Custards… They all taste like they have banana runts in the flavoring. I havent found much use for those.

Then FA Blackberry… no just NO. I did a 2% SFT on it and just about died from over floralation if that is even a word… its a word now :rofl:

And of course I can not forget TFA Honey aka Cat Piss. Its great if you need a cat urine flavor in you mix :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Yeah… There’s the problem! lol
That’s one of those rare flavors that really needs to be used ULTRA low.
I’d suggest starting that one out around 0.2% and work up from there. :wink:

Reminds me of my test with TFA Kona at 3%.
Yeah, HORREND-A-BAD. :laughing:

5 Likes

I may have to revist this at some point. I just feel there are better Blackberries out there. Thank you for the suggestion! :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Caramel Mocha (SC) AKA road kill
Although I’ll be interested in how @Sprkslfly makes out with that one :wink:

6 Likes

FLV Waffle - I don’t care if you like it. All i get is mushroom soup no matter what %, You can give me % and tell me it is awesome it will not change my mind.
TPA Taro - Again don’t care if you like it. It is a vaped potato including dirt. It should be stamped on set on fire and the ashes sprinkled to the 4 points of the compass.

10 Likes

I concur, absolutely shyte, and I have 480ml of the shyte FFS

8 Likes

Was it a gift from someone that hates you

6 Likes

Haha no it was me being a dickhead and clicking the wrong button when I was ordering.
I wonder if it’s any good as a fertiliser?

7 Likes

It will kill anything it touches - you could mix it with the FLV Waffle and sell it to the church to banish the devil himself

9 Likes

LOL …

5 Likes

You sound like you don’t like mushroom soup. Strange, that. :laughing:

8 Likes