What was your worst flavor?

OMG, glad I am not the only one, dirt potato is exactly it. Pretty sure I threw it away and it popped up again like Chucky, had to bury it and then it showed up again smelling like more dirt!!! Demon flavor!

9 Likes

I can’t remember if I’ve posted on here somewhere, but 100% agree with Woftam FLV Waffle was one of the worst flavours I have had the ‘pleasure’ of testing out of approx 800 flavours so far. Cream of mushroom soup all the way no matter the %.
The other 2 that rank way up there are;
VTA Jackfruit - rotting meat took at least a dozen cycles in an ultrasonic with white vinegar and washing up liquid to remove the funk and I was still tempted to cleanse it with fire
Chefs flavours Rebranded Range Rice Pudding - Thai Chicken Curry even after a 3 months steep very odd flavour, at least it was authentic chicken curry though and more pleasant to vape than mushroom soup and rotting meat

13 Likes

Omg first bottle that I ever dumped out was that TPA Maraschino Cherry …The next was TPA Honey

7 Likes

FLV has a few like this…Damn I think I have the waffle , but I believe it was one that Bryson sent to me lol …

7 Likes

This sucks, I bought FLV Waffle and haven’t even tried it yet.

Why can’t anyone make a decent waffle :tired_face: I still have a little INW waffle, it was one of the best but still not spot on…I am just gonna shove a fresh waffle into my RDA and say fuck it

10 Likes

@TamVapes what is the waffle you like I can’t recall I just know I dont have it

5 Likes

I use Liquid Barn Belgian Waffle with (if you can find it) Sasami Waffle Dough, but the last waffle I did I used Liquid Barn Belgian Waffle with WF Crepe and 1% WF Bread (butterToast). The butterToast adds that authentic Waffle maker taste.

9 Likes

For me, the worst one I’ve ever used was FW buttered popcorn, can’t believe I bought 200ml of that dross, it’s literally like licking a bar of soap, a bar of soap no less, that you’ve just used to wash your balls with after being sat in a car on a hot summers day for several hours…with included stuck on pubes and clag nuts…

I bet @Mjag uses it all the time… :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

This emoji is the best add ever :fu:

Thank you Master @Grubby and :fu: @Steampugs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

???
Are those like klingons? Only further from Uranus? (seriously though…what are they)

6 Likes

That would be correct sir, bum nuggets, rectum raisins… Etc… :grimacing:

9 Likes

I think @fiddy wrapped this one up for me with a bow.

4 Likes

That’s funny ‘cause I ordered the One on One “Savory Pack” and my wife made me double zip-lock the whole bunch and put it out in the garage :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

My worst flavour has to be TPA Ry4D and at any percentage mixed with anything. The only way I can explain the taste I get is like the smell of burnt out electrics like in the back of an old television set when it’s about to catch fire, I also get it from TPA Brown Sugar, TPA Belgian Waffle and some of their caramel flavours. I think I am sensitive to a chemical compound they are using in certain flavours and I think the culprit could be Cyclotene or something very similar.
One other flavour that I don’t like is anything Lime flavoured, I don’t really like it in its real state except for maybe a Gin and Tonic but even then I’d rather have lemon.

3 Likes

Cap vbic for me, 2nd up is LB vic. Still haven’t decided which worse; taste or suffocating mouth feel.:nauseated_face:

3 Likes