What’s happening?

As the title, what’s happening people, is everything ok, are you all still enjoying vaping and the forum / calculator, seems to have gone kind of quiet, who’s still with us?

8 Likes

Yes, and Yes!

9 Likes

Doing well. Still lurking and hanging around.

9 Likes

Same…

8 Likes

This forum is my second home and you guys are all my illegitimate family! You’re all awesome!

Never gonna stop vaping or DIY’ing now I’ve started. It has become my new hobby.

9 Likes

I was referring to Grubs comment over at your ‘Lounge’ thread, Andrew.

9 Likes

Yeah I kinda was too, I need enlightening!

6 Likes

I’m NEVER leaving @grubby, I don’t care how MANY restraining orders you send me, and THAT’S that !!!

10 Likes

I’m here. Always relatively quiet. No issues, just pissed at all this world mess, but meh!

9 Likes

This is my official nomination for ‘Understatement of the Year 2022’.

8 Likes

Doin well and tuned in often. I guess I haven’t been to talkitive lately. Not a lot to report. Cold out there. Work is a pretty good time for the most part. Still learning about cinematography. Building up a used Ursa Mini at present. Too cold to go out and really put it through any paces though. Still makin juice and keeping my mods clean.

9 Likes

I’m still here :wave:
Just busy with mixing and stuff… :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Chest freezer is stocked already. I’ve got plenty of food and supplies for this nor’easter. Work is a moving target, as always. Testing new hardware to make my home system work the way I’d like it to.
I have quite a few mixed and ready juices to last till spring if I had to! And plenty of stuff to mix more when I see something or come up with something that looks great!

7 Likes

Hiya, just joined but tried to post my bio and failed, is this forum still running plz?

5 Likes

Hey @Martin_at_ICONIC and Welcome to the VC Forums!

Yes, the forum is still up and running fine. What issue are you having? I’m sure one of the mods can get it sorted for you if you describe it here.

4 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Problems saving bio

Okey dokey doggy daddy

3 Likes

A max, and a min, jeez this is getting serious now…

3 Likes

Right, done deal, (judiciously adds characters just to fluff things out)

4 Likes

How rude of me, welcome to the forum :smile:

4 Likes