Problems saving bio

OLK so just went and checked again. Getting ‘website is invalid’ msg, reaffirming the question; are you still here.

4 Likes

What are you trying to do that is giving you that error?

3 Likes

just post my bio, here.
70 Y/O, ex-RN. Switched six years ago, started mixing 5 minutes after that. Started selling my juice a month later when the demand arose. Came back to UK from South Africa last July when it looked like we were heading for civil war. Getting the distinct feeling this forum may be a little too quiet but I’ll hang around to be proved wrong probably. Have 295 original recipes in the collection but only marketed and sold about 25, of those around 16 were popular. Gradually getting into the UK vaping scene, suppliers & flavours etc. A bit miffed you’re governed by the MHRA and TPD rules but understand their necessary having seen the effect of Chinese and Malaysian poison on buyers. Strictly a sub-ohming cloud chaser and have the sticky condensation on the windows to attest to that. Living in Bicester. Post often on Quora.com on vaping questions, 1800 answers with 2.6 million reads. Seriously involved in Vaping advocacy. Keeping aware on trends, policies and vape politics. Father, Grandfather and Great-grandfather.

5 Likes

I’m guessing there is a character limit as I just tried to put your bio on my profile and it didn’t work but putting half of it in there worked fine.

Anyone around to confirm this? @Grubby @Steampugs @woftam

3 Likes

Nah, tried posting with no bio at all and got the same message, so tried the bio in case that was needed.

4 Likes

I’m not sure then Martin. Hopefully one of the mods will be along and try and get it sorted out for you. Hang tight, it will be fixed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dude I’m not going anywhere, it looked like a site I might enjoy so it would be a shame if it didn’t work out and I had to go on UKvapers.org

4 Likes

It is a very good site with very friendly and helpful people with literally decades of combined experience. I’ve only been here for 100 days or so and have learned tons of stuff from these awesome guys and gals.

3 Likes

Please try shortening your bio and try again

3 Likes

Funny, tried posting OK as a reply to this but was told ‘body is too short’, WTF

4 Likes

There is a character limit for posting reply’s so we don’t get spammed

3 Likes

15 character minimum I think.

3 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Martin_at_ICONIC. Not sure why you received a “website is invalid” message. You’re here posting, so seems pretty valid LOL.

I was unaware Quora had anything vaping related. Sounds like you might have gotten out of SA just in time. Are you trying to import your recipes over to the VCC here ?

2 Likes

Yeah that suck’s, but given the fact I absolutely HATE painting ceiling’s to cover over the discoloring cigarette residue, from the old day’s…I’ll wash the window’s every few week’s during the cold weather, without complaint. :wink:

2 Likes