What’s happening?

Welcome to VC Martin

5 Likes

Hey Martin! Welcome to VC :wave:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. I was only just allowed to reply by someone upgrading me to ‘Member’ (from Noob I guess). I’d try to post thx this morning but had rejections due to ‘you’ve had too many posts already’ reasons, (hey, this is the UK, everything is heavily regulated here, that’s why we only have 2 m tanks and ten ml juice bottles that have nic in them, LOL)
Plus, Fridays is my day in the barrel (at home), as the old joke goes; y’know, cleaning all my gunk off the windows an stuff. Still can’t get my head around this bloody plastic money you use here now , LOL. (Been away for 37 years, (South Africa, not the big house.)

6 Likes

You are welcome Martin. Hope you enjoy your stay.

4 Likes

@Martin_at_ICONIC Welcome to the best site on the 'net. Don’t worry, as you look around, you will soon find that not all are as handsome and clever as me. We have so many great mixologists and coil/mod experts around to check out, I’m sure you will find this place and our calculator to be fabulous resources.

That being said:
https://www.disclaimertemplate.net/opinion-disclaimers/guava-rose-opinion-disclaimer.jpg

So, in a nutshell, should you ever disagree with anything Ive reported on, you always have the right to be wrong. Thanks !! :saluting_face:

6 Likes

Only Handsome and clever? Did you forget about modest and humble, they count too and you appear to have Billions of it IMO.

5 Likes

Not that anyone cares, but I always pop back on to see what’s happening. Glad it’s still around.

9 Likes

Welcome BACK, to the still here VC @TheVapingDovah.

7 Likes

Pop in more often, the more the merrier or something!

7 Likes
4 Likes