What Has Made You Smile Today

So shit you have to deal with this kinda thing, Glad you’re safe and well man, could have been a whole lot worse! on the plus side, at least you’re sorted for firewood for the next few years :man_shrugging:…silver lining and all that :confused:

11 Likes

Dang man! Happy you are ok. And of course your truck.

6 Likes

Hehe, roger that on the firewood @Steampugs, roger that.

8 Likes

Yeah, @anon96069639, 2020 SURE is really SUCKING so far hehe.

6 Likes

Thank you guys, @anon96069639, @Steampugs and @Jim22.

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger !!!

Could always be worse, and loss of life would have been that, as stuff is only stuff. With my wife still working from home, waiting to hear from the insurance company, the major disruption that is about to hit us, ehhhh. What’ya gonna do ??

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Inspirational …

https://youtu.be/0tTgU7CYfgk

11 Likes

All the best @SessionDrummer as long as you are all ok is the main thing.

6 Likes

Thank you @Tworrs.

4 Likes

I admire your attitude man. Stay strong! :+1:

5 Likes

I have no idea what this is, … but I like it …

7 Likes

Which in turn led to this …

6 Likes

The Smokey and the Bandit movies always make me Smile :smiley:
RIP Burt :cry:

7 Likes

I am happy happy right now! The power crews and trucks just arrived in my neighborhood to start restoring our electricity from last Tues. hurricane. Been 5 days listening to the drone of my generator and no wifi(chewing through cell data). Got message from power co. last night saying it would be Tues. morning before we got it back. So, Fuck Yeah! Almost as good as Christmas here today :crazy_face: :smiley:

7 Likes

Don’t know if I did this link properly,but,this is one of the culprits that took our power out last week. I was walking to check on my vacationing friends home. Right place at the right time.

6 Likes

Well @whthek I sure hope You get your power back on soon. And your WIFI !
You don’t want to get one of these dreaded messages:

6 Likes

Thank you for that! I actually spent two hours on the phone with Verizon yesterday and was able to procure three extra gigabytes for $15. 20+ years as a customer with them… I don’t think that will put them out of business. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

My internet has crapped itself as well, which seems to be a landline problem.
Vodafone has given my wife and I each an extra 100Gb of data on our mobiles for the inconvenience, so we are on mobile hotspots now.

6 Likes

That there is a good company. Good for you!

4 Likes

I gotta say I am a wee tad excited

watch this space

10 Likes

A London Lawyer Runs A Stop Sign And Gets Pulled Over By An Irish Cop

He thinks that he is smarter than the cop because he is a lawyer from London and is certain that he has a better education than any Irish cop.
He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Irish cop’s expense.
Irish cop says,“License and registration, please.”
London Lawyer says, “What for?”
Irish cop says,“Ye didnae come to a complete stop at the stop sign.”
London Lawyer says, “I slowed down, and no one was coming.”
Irish cop says,“Ye still didnae come to a com- plete stop. License and registration, please”
London Lawyer says, “What’s the difference?”
Irish cop says, “The difference is, ye havte come to complete stop, that’s the law. License and registration, please!”
London Lawyer says, “If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I’ll give you my license and registration and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don’t give me the ticket.”
Irish cop says, “Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir.”
The London Lawyer exits his vehicle. The Irish cop takes out his baton and starts beating the living shit out of the lawyer and says, “Daeye want me to stop, or just slow down?”

Three Brothers Age 92, 94 And 96 Live Together

One night the 96 year old draws a bath, puts his foot in and pauses. He yells down the stairs, “Was I getting in or out of the bath?”
The 94 year old yells back, “I don’t know, I’ll come up and see.” He starts up the stairs and pauses, then he yells, “Was I going up the stairs or coming down?”
The 92 year old was sitting at the kitchen table having coffee listening to his brothers. He shakes his head and says, “I sure hope I never get that forgetful.” He knocks on wood for good luck.
He then yells, “I’ll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who’s at the door.”

11 Likes